CinemaHD 4 is a video converter for high and normal resolution videos. CinemaHD 4 converts your videos and movies in a way that they will be displayed optimal on your respective device. Additionally, you can choose comfortably your device from a list.
Furthermore, the software converts your videos to High Definition and achieves the best possible resolution. The background of this innovative performance is the ODU-technology (Object Detection Upscaling), which is able to resolve scaling errors and scaling artifacts visibly and better than common methods from Spline or Lanczos. With only a few mouse clicks you can create HD-files out of DVD-videos (or single chapters). CinemaHD 4 offers numerous settings in order to achieve an optimal conversion for your device.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
You can decide about the quality of the conversion and if a lower quality is fine, you can save memory space. Additionally, you can select the resolution of your converted video file. Under “Audio settings” you can select channel, bit rate and sample rate. In order that your selected settings for resolution and frame rate are displayed identically on every device, you can choose in your last step, if you want to keep your settings. The change of the settings affects the bit rate and the file size of your output file.
CinemaHD 4 will select these automatically and converts your video file optimal for your respective device. The created files can be played on numerous devices, e.g. Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Apple TV, DVD-players, MPEG-4-players, hard disc players, streaming-clients, Home Theatre PCs and others.
CinemaHD 4 Features:
- CinemaHD 4 converts videos of nearly all source formats from one standard to another. The application supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG
- CinemaHD 4 converts DVD-videos (or single chapters) as well as video files with only a few mouse clicks into compressed videos that are optimally adjusted to your respective device
- For an unproblematic and automated creation of videos, CinemaHD 4 provides integrated profiles, e.g. for resolution, picture quality and bit- and frame rates. They guarantee perfect settings on delivery – but can also be adjusted by the user
- CinemaHD 4 supports all common resolutions: 320×240, 640×480, PAL, NTSC, up to 720p, HD Ready and FullHD
- Optimized device profiles replace manual settings. CinemaHD 4 creates videos for Apple TV, DivX-, Xvid- AVI-files for MPEG-4-compatible DVD-players (incl. full HD resolutions), MPG-files with MPEG-2-video and MP2-sound for DVD- and SVCD-players, MP4-files with MPEG-4-ASP-video and AAC-sound track for compatible Nero Digital-players, MP4-files with H.264/AVC-video for PS3 and PS4, WMV-files for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, MJEPG files for the Nintendo Wii. Detailed background knowledge about individual devices and/or long Internet research to find the correct options are not required
- CinemaHD 4 converts resolutions with high quality, e.g Standard-PAL to 720p. Capable filters ensure optimum results when enlarging or reducing images. The following methods are available: Bi-linear, Bicubic, Nearest Neighbour, Spline 16, Spline 32, Lanczos 3, Lanczos 4, Gaussian and ODU
- The video conversion automatically considers the correct aspect ratio
- Converts with a resolution up to 4K2K – that is four times High Definition!
CinemaHD 4 is not able to convert DVD-videos or other videos with effective copy protection.
Size: 21.86 MB
Download CinemaHD 4.0.5533.27229