CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 6 provides wide range of Digital Color Grading for Video with support for Next-Gen H.265, 4K and 120/240 fps.
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 6 offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 6 comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films.
You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects. You can also download a huge collection of free presets on DirectorZone.
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 6 allows you to adjust color effects and dynamically animate selection masks with great detail and precision. Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality. Sharpness is applied to edges in your footage to enhance the details in the video clip. Stylize your videos, fix color and lighting problems!
Quickly Fix Color and Light Problems
- NEW! One-click Tone Adjustment. If your video goes through several different scenes, or includes shots from multiple angles then ensuring a consistent tone throughout your footage can be an editing nightmare. ColorDirector makes it all ridiculously easy with intelligent one-click tonal adjustment that identifies keyframes in your footage and adjusts video tone accordingly, so that you can get on with more important things.
- NEW! Automatic Noise Reduction. Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality.
- NEW! Effortless Dehazing. Create remarkably clear videos by effortlessly removing fog or haze from your shots with the intuitive Dehaze slider.
360º video color grading
- IMPROVED! 360º Video Support. With ColorDirector you can import, edit and export 360-degree video footage. Cutting edge technology accurately works with 360º video so that your edits are maintained throughout the entirety of your footage.
- UNIQUE! Round-trip Editing with PowerDirector. To cut down on your 360º video editing time. Use PowerDirector to edit your raw video footage, launch ColorDirector directly from PowerDirector’s interface for color grading, then send the footage back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production.
Easily stylize your video
- Color Shift. Completely change the look of objects in your video with Color Shift. Sliding the Color Wheel lets you remap the colors in your video to give it an entirely different feel.
- HDR Video. Apply HDR to your videos to add more dynamic range to your scenes, bring out the detail and highlight the best parts of your footage.
- Built-in Movie Presets. ColorDirector comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films. You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects.
- Motion Tracking and Selection Masks. Intelligent motion tracking algorithm makes frame-by-frame object tracking a breeze. Precision selection masks let you select, isolate and track multiple objects and accurately track their movements, and change or enhance their color
- Split Toning. Split toning is an old photography technique that is now a more recent (and very effective) addition to the video editor’s toolkit.
- Add specific colors to the shadows and highlights of a video
- A great way to evoke a certain feeling from your video footage, or even achieve a dramatic effect
- Pre-rendering for Better Previews. Intelligent pre-rendering technology means that when you preview your work in ColorDirector you won’t have to deal with stuttery playback and dropped frames.
- 64-bit TrueVelocity 6. ColorDirector offers native 64-bit support and the award-winning TrueVelocity editing engine for improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.
- High Frame Rate Video Support. It’s now easier to perform professional color grading on your action camera videos with support to import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro or other popular action sports cameras.
Popular Format Support incl. H.265 (HEVC) and XAVC-S
- Import a wide range of popular formats for recorded video, including MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, ultra high def 4K files, next-gen H.265 video and now the popular XAVC-S format.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 181.01 MB