Hybrid Software is a multi platform (Linux/ Mac OS X/ Windows) converter, based frontend for a bunch of different tools which might convert practically each enter to x264 /x265/ Xvid/ VP9/ … + ac3/ ogg/ mp3 /aac/ flac inside an mp4/ m2ts/ mkv/ webm/ mov/ avi container, a Blu-ray or an AVCHD construction.
Hybrid Software bundles a number of video processing utilities right into a single bundle, enabling you to convert a number of file sorts into varied multimedia formats, carry out tagging and mixing operations, and automate widespread duties.
One of the primary benefits of Hybrid Software is expounded to the vary of supported formats. It can deal with VC-1 and AVC uncooked enter (together with all the opposite file sorts that MPlayer and FFmpeg can decode), supporting x264, Xvid, VP8, x265, and ProRes as output.
The built-in video encoder can deal with a number of encoding modes, every with particular parameters (bitrate, fixed charge elements, and so forth), offering compatibility with varied containers, together with Blu-ray discs or an AVCHD. The audio extraction function can be utilized for producing MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, AC3, DTS, and different comparable formats.
Hybrid Software comes with a number of configuration options meant to satisfy the wants of more superior customers. You can modify the encoding mode, alter the bitrate, set the tune and the entropy coding mode, resize loaded photos, change its side ratio, crop photos manually, or permit the appliance to carry out this operation for you with the help of the ‘auto crop’ function.
In addition to this, it options filtering capabilities, serving to you improve the standard of your multimedia files previous to encoding. Among the available options you will discover deinterlacing, telecine, color adjusting, sharpening, denoising, horizontal and vertical deblocking, temporal noise-reducing, and lots more.
The software can course of subtitles and carry out tagging operations for video, audio, and subtitle streams, whereas the built-in chapter editor could be of help in adjusting the chapter names and edit the video construction. For your comfort, Hybrid Software features a job scheduling part that helps you automate varied duties.
Hybrid Software general feature checklist:
- Extensive potential to configure x264s setting (with dependency checks)
- Ability to configure the x265s setting
- Tagging support for mkv/mp4/mov
- Chapter support for mkv/mp4/Blu-ray
- Subtitle support for mkv/mp4/Blu-ray
- Separated audio-, video-, filter profiles, audio, and video combi profiles
- Integrated bitrate calculator
- Accepts VC-1 and avc uncooked enter
- Manual and automatic creation and pass-through of chapters
- Ability to encode single title/chapters
- aac/mp3/ac3/ogg/FLAC/DTS/PCM audio encoding with dcaenc/mencoder/FFmpeg/usually and completely different aac encoders
- Supported AAC encoders: qaac, fdk, faac, fhg, neroaacenc, vo-aacenc
- Filtering via mencoder (+ some resize automation) or AviSynth if the ‘avisynth extension’ is used
- Acceptable Input: Avs and every part that mplayer/FFmpeg can decode
- Supported video output formats: MPEG-4 ASP (Xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264, qsvencc), VP8/VP9 (vpxenc), ProRes (FFmpeg), MPEG-4 HEVC (x265, kvazaar, DivX265), FFV1 (FFmpeg), UT video (FFmpeg), FFvHuff (FFmpeg)
- Supported audio output formats: DTS, ac3, Ogg Vorbis, mp3, aac, FLAC, PCM, opus, pass-through
- Supported containers: mov/mp4/mkv/m2ts/WebM/avi, Blu-ray or a AVCHD construction
- Audio/video pass-through -> can be utilized for muxing, tagging, chapter modifying
- A variety of option to automate stuff
- Jobs: batch job creation
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux
Size: 678 MB