K-Lite Video Conversion Pack will allow you to convert video files into various formats. It even allows creation of your own DVDs with custom menus. This is a software pack containing three tools.
A powerful K-Lite Video Conversion Pack tool, a DVD authoring tool, and a burn tool. With this you can create for example your own DVDs. ImgBurn is a versatile tool for burning DVDs. DVDStyler is a basic DVD authoring tool. With this you can create your own video DVD, complete with a custom menu. Avidemux is a very powerful tool for editing video files. It supports almost every type of video file as input. It can do lots of things: cut, remux, convert, etc…
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
It contains its own decoders and encoders for all common audio and video formats, so it does not need any codecs.
K-Lite Video Conversion Pack Features:
This pack contains the following applications:
- Avidemux [version 2.5.4 (r7200)]
- ImgBurn [version 220.127.116.11]
- DVDStyler [version 18.104.22.168]
Usage example: Converting an AVI file to DVD
- Use Avidemux to convert your file into a DVD compatible format: MPEG-2 video, AC3 audio, MPEG-PS container
- Drag&drop the converted file(s) into DVDStyler and create a custom menu. For example just a simple button to start the movie. Select the “Burn DVD…” option in the menu to generate an ISO file.
- Burn the resulting ISO file with ImgBurn.
Size: 20.5 MB