K-Lite Video Conversion Pack will let you convert video files into numerous formats. It even permits the creation of your personal DVDs with customized menus.
This is a K-Lite software program pack containing three tools. A strong video conversion tool, a DVD authoring tool, and a burn tool. With this, you may create for example your personal DVDs.
ImgBurn is a flexible tool for burning DVDs.
DVDStyler is a primary DVD authoring tool. With this, you may create your personal video DVD, full with a customized menu.
Avidemux is a really highly effective tool for enhancing video files. It helps nearly every kind of video file as input. It can do a lot of things: cut, remux, convert, and many others. It accommodates its own decoders and encoders for all frequent audio and video formats, so it doesn’t want any codecs.
K-Lite Video Conversion Pack contains the following applications:
- Avidemux [version 2.5.4 (r7200)]
- ImgBurn [version 22.214.171.124]
- DVDStyler [version 126.96.36.199]
Usage example: Converting an AVI file to DVD
- Use Avidemux to convert your file right into a DVD suitable format: MPEG-2 video, AC3 audio, MPEG-PS container
- Drag&drop the converted file(s) into DVDStyler and create a customized menu. For example, only an easy button to start out the film. Select the “Burn DVD…” possibility within the menu to generate an ISO file.
- Burn the ensuing ISO file with ImgBurn.
Size: 20.5 MB