Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the all-new reader that can work with your all-important PDFs on any device. This leading PDF viewer is more powerful than other PDF software.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing and annotating PDFs (Portable Document Format). And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud. So it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the only PDF viewer. It can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia.
With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can also unlock premium features to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, Adobe Send and Track, or Adobe Send for Signature.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Features
- View and annotate PDF files. With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
- Open once, read anywhere. With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
- Convert PDFs to Word. Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
- Fill, sign, and send PDF forms. Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
- Manage software rollouts and standards compliance. Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Size: 218 MB