Adobe Reader Touch is designed for Windows 8 and Windows RT touch devices. It allows reliably view and interact with PDF documents across platforms and devices. It is free, minimalistic, lightweight, with little options. Therefore it gives you experience working with PDF documents on your Windows 8 Tablet.
Adobe Reader Touch lets you browse, view, share, navigate and read PDF files (Portable Document Format) from email as attachments, the web or anywhere on your device. It also lets you open password-protected PDF documents and annotations. Moreover it allows you to search for important information on the text and share PDFs with another app.
You can select single page or use scroll mode to navigate the document, to zoom in on image or text. Desktop users with keyboard and mouse may prefer to install and use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Reader Touch Features
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or anywhere on your device
- Easily find your most recently read documents
- View password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- View and Add Notes to your document
- Highlight, Strikeout, and Underline text
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Go to any page quickly by tapping on the Page Number indicator
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Quickly navigate through large documents using the Semantic Zoom thumbnail view
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Share PDFs with other applications using “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
- Print your PDFs from within Reader
- Fill and Save PDF forms
Languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French. German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese. Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.