Adobe RoboHelp 2019 release empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms.
Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 allows you to easily create personalized help experiences. Use new dynamic content filters to generate enhanced DUCC output, see how filtered content will look, and help users find relevant content faster.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 lets you create and deliver content for any device. Do more with several authoring productivity enhancements.
Create next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts with best-in-class search. Generate content-centric mobile apps.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 Features:
Reimagine content creation
- NEW! Reimagined user interface. Boost productivity with web-based technologies that make your workspace lighter and faster.
- NEW! HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Create highly immersive content experiences with out-of-the-box HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Easily add videos, audio, images, text effects and other elements.
- NEW! Enrich content with Scalable Vector Graphics. Now import and use great-looking visuals that look super sharp across mobile, web and print with SVG support.
- NEW! Enhanced Object Properties dialog. Adjust object properties with optimal accuracy and unprecedented ease as they transform in real-time with every change.
- NEW! Switch between multiple views. Quickly see a preview of your content output or its HTML by switching between author, code and preview views.
- NEW! Global style management control. Quickly switch all inline styles in the authoring view on or off via a central control as a global preference.
- NEW! Style mirroring. Easily copy formatting and apply the inline or CSS based style to text anywhere else in the topic or its content.
- ENHANCED! Conditional content usage. Easily create rules and apply them to a topic, paragraph or word using the new conditional text panel. Now specify the foreground and background colors of conditions, making them easier to manage.
- ENHANCED! Cleaner project structure. Easily locate assets with a cleaner and more organized project and output structure.
- ENHANCED! Powerful project management. Easily organize and use assets within and across projects with the new Project Manager.
- ENHANCED! Real-time CSS editor. Create stunning layouts with a powerful CSS editor. Intuitively make changes by seeing how it reflects on the content in real-time.
- ENHANCED! Smoother import of Microsoft Word files. Easily import Microsoft Word files into RoboHelp with optimized handling of images and styles.
Any device, format or platform. Discover limitless publishing.
- ENHANCED! All-new skin editor. Give templates a unique look and feel with the powerful and easy-to-use skin editor. All-new default skins give existing templates a refreshing look.
- ENHANCED! Optimized search engine. Deliver best-in-class search results to end-users with an enhanced search engine powered by a new algorithm and highlighting of the searched word.
- NEW! Search autocorrect. Enhance the end-user search experience with automatic identification of mistyped search queries using fuzzy logic to display relevant results based on the closest match.
- Multiformat publishing. Instantly publish content to a wide range of popular output formats – Responsive HTML5, PDF, Microsoft Help (CHM), WebHelp, Mobile App and more.
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts. Deliver personalized content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Easily show or hide widgets such as glossary and TOC.
- Greater content accessibility. Deliver content to accommodate your users’ special needs. The Section 508 compliant HTML5 layouts let you create content that is accessible to all users.
- Optimized HTML5 output. Experience as much as a 50% reduction in loading time, a file size savings of about 20KB per topic, and smoother transitions between pages with faster, more responsive HTML5 output.
- Dynamic Content Filters. Deliver more relevant and highly personalized content experiences with Dynamic Content Filters.
- Ability to add thumbnails. Publish and view images as thumbnails that expand on clicking, making it easier to render and view content on mobile devices.
- Single-click Mobile App generation. Easily generate content-centric mobile apps for iOS and Android with one click.
- Favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts. Provide users with the option to mark topics as favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort to locate frequently used content.
Infinite possibilities to collaborate smarter and faster
- NEW! Git support. Empower team members with the ability to collaborate on projects of any size with speed and efficiency.
- NEW! SharePoint Online support. Ensure everyone stays on the same page by enabling sharing and collaboration across your organization with SharePoint Online.
- NEW! Connect with any source control. Work with any source control by building customizations using a new plug-and-play architecture.
- Core i3 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- 3 GB of hard-disk space is required for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 64-bit CPU and operating system
- Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release), Pro 2017
- Adobe Captivate 2019
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
Size: 1.20 GB