doPDF is a free lightweight PDF creator that allows you to create PDF files quickly and simply. Once installed it’ll allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files.
doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will seem in your Printers and Faxes list and in addition within the list of All Programs.
With one click on it, you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite websites to PDF files. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad, or some other software program), select Print, and choose doPDF.
It will ask you the place to save lots of the PDF files and when completed, the PDF file might be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer (Adobe Reader, Foxit PDF Reader, Sumatra PDF Reader, Nuance PDF Reader, etc.).
Using doPDF you may convert to PDF in two methods:
- Print to PDF through the virtual printer driver doPDF. You would do that precisely as you print to a daily printer, simply the outcome might be a PDF file, not a printed piece of paper.
- Using the doPDF Startup window. doPDF has an executable file (accessible from the beginning program group) that you would be able to run to begin a conversion wizard.
- Select and convert. Creating PDF files is so simple as choosing the file you need to convert and clicking a button that can begin the actual conversion (you can even print to pdf through the virtual doPDF printer).
- 400+ document types supported. The precept is that, if a document type is printable, then doPDF can create a PDF file out of it. This is why you possibly can convert documents resembling DOC, DOCX, DJVU, XLS, XLSX, XPS, PPT, PPTX, DOT, EML, VSD, PUB, PUBX, MPP, WPD, OpenOffice, DWG, HTML, TXT, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and lots of others.
- No GhostScript or .NET. It doesn’t require third-get-together programs to make PDF files resembling GhostScript or runtime environments just like the .NET Framework. This makes the setup file to be extremely small in comparison with different free PDF printer programs.
- Consistent PDF look. To make sure that the ensuing PDF file will look precisely as initially meant, doPDF embeds by default the font subsets used within the original document.
- Industry-standard PDF files. doPDF creates standard PDF files, which means you can open them with any free PDF reader (i.e. Adobe Reader, Foxit PDF Reader, Sumatra PDF Reader, Nuance PDF Reader). Not solely that however the content of the PDF file is searchable, which means you possibly can search for text inside created PDF (SERPs can even index the text from the PDF).
Changes in version 11.3.224:
- Added: Fully suitable with Windows 11
- Fixed: Error message when making an attempt to overwrite an open PDF
- Fixed: Empty Check for updates window when offline
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 216, 2019 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 66 MB