Foxit PhantomPDF Business 9 is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional-looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms. Produce company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving.
Award-winning Foxit PhantomPDF Business allows you to produce great-looking PDF documents and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. This is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PhantomPDF Business comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, this Suite can batch convert existing documents to single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 9
Complete Business Ready PDF solution that expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, PDF A/E/X creation, and Bates numbering.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include
- XFA Form Filling. XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance. Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One-Click PDF Creation. Create a PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor. It allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics, and shadings.
- Robust Document Security. Use password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction. Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification. Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager. Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents. And allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design. Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional-looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition. OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation. Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer. Optimize PDF documents to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 778.28 MB