Foxit Reader 9 is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF reader which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents.
Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today’s handheld devices.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
The Foxit Reader 8 is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple.
Foxit Reader’s secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Foxit Reader 9 provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. View, print, and collaborate easily using Foxit Reader.
Whether you’re a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your Foxit PDF Reader to be:
- Fast – so you’re not waiting forever to read files.
- Lightweight – so it’s easily deployable and doesn’t exhaust system resources.
- Secure – so you don’t get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe.
- A Platform – so you can extend the Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
Foxit Reader provides three different ways for you to read PDF files: multi-tab browsing, single document interface mode, and multiple document interface mode. The multi-tab browsing feature enables you to open multiple files in a single instance. If you already have a PDF file open and then you double-click another PDF file, it will be opened in the same window. The single document interface mode enables you to open multiple instances of Foxit Reader.
Foxit Reader will create a new window when you double-click to open a new PDF file, which is very useful for viewing different files side by side. The multiple document interface mode sets multiple documents under a single parent window, as opposed to all windows being separated from each other (single document interface).
Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
- Add comments or suggestions using notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
New editing tools
- Include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
- Add your comments on your PDF document.
- Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
- Create comments in a callout text box.
- Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
XFA Form Filling
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service support
- Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
- Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
- Save time and money with improved business processes.
Free spell checker for comments
- Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
- Add Images, Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
- Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
- Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc…
- Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
Text Viewer and Text Converter
- View the whole text content of a PDF file.
- Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- Easily modify the bookmarks in a PDF file.
Safe Mode Settings in Installation
- Set Safe Mode settings during initial installation.
- Streamline the workflow by setting the option of Safe Reading Mode.
- Enhanced secure user experience.
- Enhance protection when receiving a PDF file.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
New Features in Foxit Reader 9.0.1
- Online ink signature
- Uploads created ink signatures to Foxit ConnectedPDF Web Services, or downloads ink signatures from the Foxit ConnectedPDF Web Services to sign PDFs across devices.
- OneNote integration
- Enables users to send PDF documents to OneNote quickly within Foxit Reader.
- Protected View
- Provides options to open files originating from the Internet or other potentially unsafe locations in Protected View to protect users’ systems from threats.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 9.0.1
- Accessibility improvements
- Detects assistive technology installed on the user’s computer and responds to users with prompts for more accessible reading settings, and supports reading on non-standard Windows dialogs for better experiences for vision-impaired users.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 9.0.1
- Fixed some stability issues.
Size: 51.3 MB
Download Foxit Reader 9.0.1 Build 1049
Download Foxit Reader 8.3.1 Build 21155
Download the Language Package (Multi-language Translation System)
Download Foxit Reader Portable