Foxit Reader 9 is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF reader which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents.
Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today’s handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader 8 is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple.
Foxit Reader’s secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Foxit Reader 9 provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. View, print, and collaborate easily using Foxit Reader.
Whether you’re a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your Foxit PDF Reader to be:
- Fast – so you’re not waiting forever to read files.
- Lightweight – so it’s easily deployable and doesn’t exhaust system resources.
- Secure – so you don’t get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe.
- A Platform – so you can extend the Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
Foxit Reader provides three different ways for you to read PDF files: multi-tab browsing, single document interface mode, and multiple document interface mode. The multi-tab browsing feature enables you to open multiple files in a single instance. If you already have a PDF file open and then you double-click another PDF file, it will be opened in the same window. The single document interface mode enables you to open multiple instances of Foxit Reader.
Foxit Reader will create a new window when you double-click to open a new PDF file, which is very useful for viewing different files side by side. The multiple document interface mode sets multiple documents under a single parent window, as opposed to all windows being separated from each other (single document interface).
Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
- Add comments or suggestions using notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
New editing tools
- Include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
- Add your comments on your PDF document.
- Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
- Create comments in a callout text box.
- Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
XFA Form Filling
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service support
- Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
- Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
- Save time and money with improved business processes.
Free spell checker for comments
- Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
- Add Images, Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
- Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
- Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc…
- Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
Text Viewer and Text Converter
- View the whole text content of a PDF file.
- Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- Easily modify the bookmarks in a PDF file.
Safe Mode Settings in Installation
- Set Safe Mode settings during initial installation.
- Streamline the workflow by setting the option of Safe Reading Mode.
- Enhanced secure user experience.
- Enhance protection when receiving a PDF file.
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
New Features in Foxit Reader 9.0
- Better accessibility
- Use single key accelerators to access commands or perform some actions, improving the application accessibility to make the reading and working with PDF files more accessible.
- Reflow upon magnification
- Reflow a PDF file to temporarily present it as a single column that is the width of the document pane, which makes the document easier to read when magnified on a standard monitor, without scrolling horizontally to read the text.
- Find Command
- Find a command by typing the command name and bring features to your fingertips with ease.
- Help Center
- Provide a Help Center to help users search and find online help conveniently.
- Advanced protection – available in Foxit Reader (MSI package) only
- Protect your enterprise data using Windows Information Protection (WIP) to guard against the potential data leakage without otherwise interfering with the employee experience.
- Protect PDF files using the Microsoft PDF V2 IRM Specification.
- Enhance Foxit RMS protection to make the RMS-protected files compliant with PDF 2.0.
- Support bleed mark and overprint simulation
- Place a bleed mark at each corner of the bleed box to indicate the PDF bleed box boundaries during printing.
- Simulate overprinting effects for composite output.
- Digital signatures
- Support to export digital IDs to .fdf files.
- Allow users to specify the font and font size and include the Foxit application version number while designing the appearance of a digital signature.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 9.0
- Comment improvements
- Summarize and export the highlighted text to a TXT file.
- Format the text in the comment pop-up box.
- Users can now track the comments that require further actions with new comment status – Deferred and Future, and filter comments by the original author.
- Advanced search
- Highlight all the text search results in PDF file.
- Search for instances that match any of the keywords.
- Streamline the PDF scan process
- Streamline the PDF scan process and allow users to output the scanning results as a new PDF file or append it to an existing PDF file.
- PDF form enhancements
- View and print the 2D barcode in static XFA forms.
- Retain font properties when copying and pasting text from Microsoft Word into a text form field in Foxit Reader.
- Allow users to import form data from a CSV file.
- Improve the ConnectedPDF features to provide a better user experience.
- Some other ease of use enhancements.
Size: 51.3 MB
Download Foxit Reader 9.0.0 Build 29935
Download Foxit Reader 8.3.1 Build 21155
Download the Language Package (Multi-language Translation System)
Download Foxit Reader Portable