Nitro Pro 13 gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use – so you can work more productively, your way.
The software allows you to share your files with others. No matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Pro 13 makes conversion easy.
Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy.
With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and an array of extraction tools, you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application.
Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro 13 enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro is the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative. It enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools. Create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user. That makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro 13 FEATURES:
- Create – Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- Edit – Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy/paste text into Word or Office files.
- Convert – Now with faster conversion speeds, Nitro converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Combine – Merge PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF that’s simple to share and view.
- Review – Fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
- Sign – Nitro’s updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Protect – Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rest assured with advanced 256-bit encryption.
- Whiteout + Redaction – White out text and images for easy editing and form filling, or redact text and images to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Nitro’s improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- CAD-compatibility – Work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Compare – Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
- Integrations – Integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box ensure quick, easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Send secure, legally binding eSignatures in seconds
- Securely share documents via a link or email
- Review and markup documents online
Nitro Pro 13 New and Improved Features:
- Convert with greater accuracy. When converting PDF to Excel and PowerPoint, you’ll now enjoy more precise accuracy, faster results, and increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.
- Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud. The new Nitro Cloud integration enhances collaboration by equipping every Nitro Pro user with eSignature tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
- Access and share files quicker. The new OneDrive for Business connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive. That makes it easy to create and share access links with colleagues.
- Get creative with CAD. The compatibility of Nitro Pro with high-quality CAD drawings enables you to work with everything from blueprints to 3D models within your PDFs.
- Skip the printer. Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by leveraging Print Alternatives, which suggest Nitro features to use instead of printing when you open the print dialog box.
- Multitask easier. Modify PDFs in fewer steps with the ability to drag-and-drop text and images between multiple open windows.
- Get your documents signed faster. The new single-signer workflow makes it simple to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro. Then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud for fast, easy signature collection and real-time workflow tracking.
- Verify digital signatures with simplicity. Chain of Trust support automates the identification of trusted contacts for quicker validation of digital signatures you receive.
Changes in Nitro Pro 22.214.171.1244:
- Nitro Pro has made improvements in forms. When merging documents with data in form fields, the resulting combined document will now capture all form field data.
- General stability improvements have been made to reduce the likelihood of Nitro Pro crashes.
- Improvements have been made to the bookmarks function:
- When a user is converting a document from MS Excel via Office Add-ons, a bookmark for each page will be created.
- When splitting a document, only relevant bookmarks are retained in the split document.
- Improvements have been made to the Detailed list when combining documents. In some cases, an error would appear when changing a default view to a Detailed list when combining files from multiple storage providers, such as Box and Dropbox.
- Nitro Pro has made some improvements to how PDF files—that were created using Auto CAD—are rendered. In some cases, not all elements such as tables were displayed. The issue has been resolved and PDF files created with Auto CAD are now displayed correctly.
- Improvements have been made to keyboard shortcuts, enabling users to work with Nitro Pro more conveniently.
- In some cases, Nitro Pro would render images with incorrect colors. The issue has now been resolved and accurate colors will be displayed.
- In some cases, font titles were missing when adding annotations, like a text box or call out tools. The issue has been resolved and font titles are visible.
- In some cases, when converting emails to PDF via Office Add-on in Outlook, some additional folders were created in My Documents. The issue has been resolved and no additional folders are being created when converting emails.
- Nitro Pro has made improvements to how it handles hyperlinks with various use cases:
- Now it will open documents from internal hyperlinks directly within the application. The document will open in a new tab.
- If a hyperlink within a document is linked to another section of the same document, Nitro Pro will now move to the correct section of that document.
- Nitro Pro now has an ability to set custom distance for recognizing new paragraphs. Users have an option to manually overwrite the number of pixels required for the new paragraph to be recognized. This can be set in Nitro Pro preferences via Editing.
Azure Information Protection
- Nitro Pro now allows users to work with documents protected by Azure Information Protection and stored on remote storage like SharePoint.
- Improvements have been made to the user experience when working with digital signatures and documents protected by Microsoft’s Azure Information Protection:
- The user is notified about restricted actions when trying to apply a digital signature or certificate to the protected document.
- The user can apply a digital signature/certificate to the PDF document.
- Nitro Pro is now stabilized when working with documents classified by Azure Information Protection.
- There was an issue with Azure Information Protection permissions on a document. This has now been fixed.
- Improvements were made to user experience with Security Panel:
- The user does not need to restart Nitro Pro to update the list of available labels after login.
- Improved messages for users without published policy.
- he notification issue for classified documents has now been fixed.
- Improved toolbar UX for a logged-in user.
- Users are now allowed to skip the login option.
- Improved reader mode UX.
- Improved login box stability.
- Various features are now enabled for Reader mode.
- The About dialog has been pared back for NLS mode.
- NOTE NLS Features are not yet available on default builds.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 398.89 MB