NXPowerLite Desktop 9 simply and efficiently compresses all files that do not zip well, such as PDF, Microsoft Office, and JPEG. Once they are compressed, you can easily attach them to e-mails.
However, even when compressed, the quality of files is not compromised. In many cases, large PDF and Microsoft Office files contain lots of high-resolution images that are not necessary for normal use. When this data and irrelevant excess information are removed from internal graphics and standalone JPEGs, NXPowerLite dramatically reduces files to their smallest size – excellent quality and easy to use.
When you are sending e-mails with attachments, NXPowerLite Desktop immediately integrates with your email to reduce the files being sent. Moreover, it is possible to shrink attachments that you have received in Outlook 2010 or later.
Besides, the compressed documents remain in their original format. For example, optimized JPG photos will be in the same format – a JPG, just much smaller.
If you have huge amounts of data taking up too much space on your disk, NXPowerLite Desktop will be especially useful for you. Or in such cases when you want to copy your files on external devices with a lower disk capacity.
NXPowerLite Desktop Features
- Simple user interface. It is quick, effective, and very easy to use. It takes just a few seconds to compress the files.
- Choice of optimization levels or file queue. You can compress files for the screen, print, mobile devices, or choose any other compression settings. For example, you can enter a custom mode to settle the new resolution for Microsoft Office, PDF, and JPEG items.
- Microsoft Office integration. You can use NXPowerLite file compression straight from within PowerPoint, Word, or Excel.
- Batch processing. You will optimize multiple entries at the same time by drag-and-drop or folder browsing. Alternatively, you can add a standard ZIP archive, and NXPowerLite Desktop will automatically search through it and compress all supported files.
- Automatically compress email attachments. It is integrated with your email client to automatically compress big PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and JPEG files attached to emails.
- Easily share your photos. Simply share digital images with JPEG compression built right into your email.
- Delete private application. You set a file renaming rule as well as the device to delete private application data retaining the original file’s date and time.
File Types supported
- PDF Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (PowerPoint 97-2016)
- Microsoft Word documents (Word 97-2016)
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (Excel 97-2016)
- JPEG images
Changes in NXPowerLite Desktop (Windows) 9.0.3:
- Modernized the (older style) system dialogs that appear when you choose folders, add files, or when there is a file name clash.
- Added deployment options for the new optimization capabilities introduced in v9.
- The installer is now multi-language and will install in the language of the region set in Windows.
- Fixed a bug where the Add button could be disabled when adding folders
- Fixed a bug where NXPowerLite did not correctly recurse subfolders when adding a folder.
- Fixed a bunch of file compression bugs in PDF, Office, and Image formats.
- An unrestricted version of NXPowerLite desktop that runs on Server operating systems is now available on request.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
Size: 49.93 MB
DOWNLOAD NXPowerLite Desktop 8.0.8 for Mac