Nuance PaperPort Professional 14.5 is the most productive and cost effective way to scan, organize, find, and share scanned paper, files, and photos. It also combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of perfectly scanned document, and the power of PDF document creation – all in one easy-to-use application.
PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free, extends this power to any device with a browser plus apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, giving you the ultimate document access solution.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
PaperPort’s advanced PDF security features, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
PaperPort Anywhere extends the same concept to any computing device with a browser, giving you a better way to find, edit, and share files and documents. Take office organization to new levels of productivity with the world’s No. 1 desktop document management software.
Nuance PaperPort Professional 14 Features:
- Includes PDF Create – Advanced PDF Creation & Security
- Supports OmniPage Workflows (OmniPage required)
- Capture Assistant with Scanning Preview
- Unlimited Scanning Profiles
- Scheduled All-in-One Search Indexing
- MFP Scanning and Document Routing
- Split Desktop and Workspace Bookmarks
- Microsoft SharePoint Connector
- Network Scanning, Folder, and File Management
What’s New in Nuance PaperPort Professional 14:
- PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector: The connection from the PaperPort desktop to the PaperPort Anywhere service is achieved by way of the PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector. This Windows system tray application provides the capability for you to sign-in to the PaperPort Anywhere service from the PaperPort desktop, monitor storage usage, and control which folders you want synchronized across the cloud and mobile applications.
- The Nuance Cloud Connector application: Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Box.net, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
- Evernote “Send To” Connector: Drag-and-drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector, create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
- Enhanced network folder support: Nuance PaperPort Professional 14 now takes advantage of fast, reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally, PaperPort 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
- Windows file and folder options: In Nuance PaperPort Professional 14, the Windows Context menu is supported by right-clicking on any file, so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks, including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
- Scanning improvements: Ehanced PaperPort’s scanning capabilities in Nuance PaperPort Professional 14, so scanned color documents using PDF-MRC compression are now 62% smaller. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button, create and save default custom file names, and create PDF/A directly from your scanner.
- New workspace options for greater productivity: With Nuance PaperPort Professional 14, there’s no need to remember where you put a recently scanned or opened file. New buttons have been added for “recently scanned” and “recently opened” documents, so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
- Folder notes improvements: Now you can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular file, such as contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number); project or customer IDs; or numbers, reminders, document descriptions, and more.
- Improved desktop thumbnails for PDF: In Nuance PaperPort Professional 14 the PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left-hand corner of PDF document thumbnails, indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text. Hover over the icon, and it will display the information so you don’t have to open the file.
Size: 650.29 MB
Download Nuance PaperPort Professional 14.5.15168.1450