PaperScan Professional Scanner Software is a powerful TWAIN and WIA scanning application with an OCR engine centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
It is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol.
With PaperScan Professional Scanner Software you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click: all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan.
You can import any image/PDF files in PaperScan Professional Scanner Software, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate your documents with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
- Universal Scanning Application
- Automatic Color Detection
- Import Images and PDF documents
- Image Adjustments and Enhancements
- Various File Formats Saving
- Batch Scanning Support
- Quick-Scan Mode
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Professional Scanner Software is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing and efficient storage domains.
PaperScan Professional Scanner Software Features:
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- Save as PDF/OCR.
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Automatic blank page removal.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
- Automatic color detection.
- Annotation support.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- Flatbed and document feeder support.
- Duplex scanning support.
Changes in PaperScan Professional Scanner Software 3.0.62 :
- Processing can now be applied to every selected page
- Annotation presets can now be added to several pages at once
- The improved color detection engine
- A battery of minor bug fixes
Size: 49.17 MB