PDF Annotator lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file’s pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents.
Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails. Previously, annotating, commenting or proofreading a document received for review in PDF file format was possible only by using multiple software products in a row – or only by printing the document and adding comments manually.
With PDF Annotator, annotations can also be added in a natural way – using a pen – but everything remains in digital format. PDF Annotator allows commenting of PDF files in a single step. The user no longer needs to print a PDF document to annotate it.
A PDF file received for review can be opened in PDF Annotator, commented on the PC with the mouse or on the Tablet PC using the pen, then saved back to PDF file in a single step. This saves both resources and time. With the Tablet PC, a PDF document is treated just like a normal printed document. The user just writes or draws his ideas and thoughts on the existing document.
PDF Annotator also lets you insert blank pages to gain more space for your comments. It can be used to fill in forms, and you can even use it for note-taking by creating new blank PDF documents.
- Add notes & annotations to any PDF document – comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even designs and drawings.
- Save annotations in the original file. Share them with coworkers, email them to partners or back to the authors – with no special software needed to view the marked up document.
- Type comments on top of PDF content, paste in images, use a stylus or drawing tablet if you have them.
- Restore to the original document at any time. Remove or hide all markup with just one click.
- Insert blank pages for more space. Or put comments at any place on the pages.
PDF Annotator supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 83.96 MB