VeryPDF PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files. It can help you generate PDF files with no password from the original PDF files which are not permitted to be edited, changed, printed, copied, added annotations, etc.
Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions – i.e. with edit/ copy/ print functions enabled.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, ‘user password’ and ‘owner password’.
Please note that PDF Password Remover doesn’t work with documents which have ‘user’ password (preventing the files from being opened). If both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.
Easy to Use
- Support drag and drop when input PDF files.
- Provide a command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
- Support batch operation by using command lines.
PDF Password Remover features:
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- The support PDF format of version 1.8, including Acrobat 9.0 PDF files.
- Able to remove 40 and 128-bit RC4 encryption owner passwords.
- Support 128-bit and 256-bit AES protected PDF files.
- Able to remove AES encryption owner passwords.
- Easy to use, you can just load a PDF file and decrypt it quickly.
- Support drag and drop.
- Repair some damaged PDF files automatically.
- Recover corrupt annotations in some PDF files.
- Optimize the decryption speed for large PDF files.
- Optimize the processing for special PDF forms.
- Provide command line application for manual use or inclusion in scripts.
- Batch operation on many files from the command line.
VeryPDF PDF Password Remover provides two versions. The standard version which contains a GUI application as well as a command-line application. And the Pro version which is designed for developer users.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.2 MB