Nuance Power PDF gives you everything you need to create, use and convert Portable Document Format (PDF) and XPS files. This product consists of three parts (creating, editing and converting) that are installed and (where applicable) activated with a single procedure.
Nuance Power PDF enables you to create PDF files from one or several source documents. The PDF files will be viewable, printable, searchable and editable. Convert PDF and XPS files to editable documents for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Corel WordPerfect.
You can also open PDF or XPS files directly from these and other applications, edit them and save them in the appropriate file type. Interact with Document Management Systems such as Microsoft SharePoint to acquire input files and to store conversion results.
Open, read, edit, annotate, share, search and form-fill PDF files for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
Nuance Power PDF Standard gives business users the features they need to be productive at a price that businesses can justify. This high performance PDF tool has advanced features and a user-friendly design that businesses and professionals demand. Assemble, compare, convert, create, dictate, edit, read, scan, search, secure, sign and print PDF documents and forms with unprecedented ease and speed.
With an intuitive user experience that gives your users the same experience they are familiar with, Power PDF software helps make business users more productive. Access tools to annotate, mark-up, secure and compress PDF files, plus additional features for document conversion, search, connectivity, and more. Software is compatible with most Windows operating systems.
Work faster with features that allow you to effortlessly create and convert single documents or batches of PDFs as well as unique tools like voice-controlled note taking. Access your documents anytime, anywhere via popular cloud services such as Google Docs, Windows OneDrive and others.
Nuance Power PDF Advanced is a variant of the product designed for deployment in company environments, containing extra specialized features. These are presented in a separate section of this Help system. A Customization Kit Guide provides advice to system administrators for product deployment across a network.
Nuance Power PDF Standard:
- Convert paper and pdf into Microsoft Ofice documents.
- Effortlessly create 100% industry-standard PDF files.
- Search and highlight information in PDF’s
- Control, view, edit, and print documents with complete security.
Nuance Power PDF Advanced:
- All the great features of PDF Standard plus…
- Ability to collaborate with SharePoint and DMS to store and share information seamlessly.
- Automate PDF and Tiff tasks with a wide range of formats.
- Specialized features geared towards the legal, and IT professions.
What’s New in Nuance Power PDF:
- Microsoft Office Style Ribbon User Interface. New easier to use interface minimize learning curve and maximizes productivity by enabling users to effortlessly transition between word processing and PDF publishing.
- Customizable Quick Access Toolbar. Shortcuts to the features and capabilities for each user.
- File Open/Save from/to Cloud. Improved cloud collaboration services to store and share information.
- Contextual Menus. Get work done faster with easier and more intuitive access to features logically grouped by use context.
- Legal review. Improved the number of clicks that it takes to highlight text, manage comments and review a document making the UI more responsive to repetitive tasks. The annotated text is automatically copied into comment pop-ups.
- Indexing. Increases responsiveness through indexing normal and image PDF files on the desktop.
- Online Help. New online help provides users with access to the latest information to help them be more productive than ever.
- Performance. Improved performance provides the fastest startup and file open time compared to earlier Nuance PDF solutions. And Power PDF Add-ons don’t add start up time to Office applications.
Languages: English, French, Deutsch, Nederlands.
Size: 1009.77 MB