Snappy Fax is a full-featured fax document management system. It enables you to send and receive faxes from your computer. Allows you to store previously sent faxes that can be retrieved on demand, annotated, and processed again. You can resend the entire document, or send one or more pages without the need for re-transmitting the entire document.
Snappy Fax introduces true Fax Broadcasting capability. Any document can be captured in a Queue and saved for sending at a later time, either on demand or at a predetermined date and time. You can have queued faxes sent repeatedly to any number of recipients at specified intervals.
Use your scanner to scan documents and then fax them to any fax machine, or use the Print command from other applications to use the virtual Fax printer, which allows you to send faxes directly from most Windows applications.
Program also supports sending faxes via the internet, filtering of junk faxes and forwarding of incoming faxes to other fax machines or email addresses.
A full-featured cover page designer of Snappy Fax is included along with sample cover page templates that you can use as is or you can modify them in any way you want to produce the cover page you like. You can also include your company logo on the cover page if desired.
Snappy Fax Features
- Faxes can be sent from any Windows application by printing to the ‘snappy fax printer’
- Faxes can be sent via:
- Fax modem connected to telephone line
- Internet fax service (efax, etc.)
- To email via attachment in .tif or .pdf format
- The following document types can be automatically prepared for fax by snappy Fax:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsfot Excel
- Open Office Text documents
- Open Office Spreadsheets
- PDF Files
- Text Files
- RTF Files
- Image files in .tif,.jpg,.bmp format
- Fax documents directly from your scanner
- Any number of folders can be monitored for new files that can be automatically faxed by snappy fax
- Faxes can be sent automatically via command line arguments
- Broadcast faxes to unlimited number of recipients
- Schedule faxes to be sent at a specific date and time
- Outgoing faxes can be signed with your signature
- Draft mode allows “attaching” documents from multiple sources to create multi-page document
- which can be sent in one fax transmission
- When sending faxes, recpients can be selected directly from Outlook’s Contacts
- Receive Faxes directly to your computer via fax modem
- Receive fax mode can be scheduled to specific days and times
- Receive faxes in the background while you do other work
- Faxes received can be automatically forwarded to any number of email addresses
- Faxes received can be saved in tif or pdf format to a folder on your computer or network
- Junk faxes can be rejected based on filter settings
- Faxes can be automatically printed only when needed, eliminating paper waste
Size: 84.17 MB
Download Snappy Fax 184.108.40.206 for Windows