Soda PDF 11 is the all-in-one PDF solution that allows you to read, edit, review, create, convert, secure, and share PDF files. Experience a new way of reading all your documents and digital books! Stay on top of things by creating fillable PDF forms, custom invoices, and more.
Soda PDF allows you to create professional-looking PDFs from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and 300+ file formats. Create PDF from images or directly from a scanner, and produce a PDF file from multiple documents. The PDF Converter enables to convert the documents with accuracy and no loss of information. The integrated PDF Editor allows you to take control by modifying and adjusting your PDF files.
Soda PDF will help to organize and manage your documents to better suit your needs. Protect your PDF files with advanced security options.
Soda PDF allows transforming scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with the award-winning I.R.I.S. OCR technology. Save time with OCR technology to digitize documents and use powerful automated features like batch PDF creation, professional templates, and document comparison.
Soda PDF Features:
View PDF Files:
- Open and view any PDF file. Read .ePub and comic book files (.cbr / .cbz)
- View in 3D with our unique page-flipping technology
- View and work on two documents on the same screen with our exclusive side by side view
- Access and save files from the cloud. Connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box
- Send your files to Evernote to view and edit them on multiple devices
Create PDF Files
- Create PDFs from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
- Generate PDFs from the Print menu of any app
- Produce PDFs from images or directly from a scanner
- Batch create multiple PDFs at once
Convert PDF Files:
- PDF to Word and RTF
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to HTML
- PDF to image
- PDF to PDF/A
Edit PDF Files:
- Add, edit or move text in your PDF
- Change the font type, size, and style
- Insert, reorder, move, delete, and extract pages
- Split PDFs into multiple documents
- Use measurement tools such as the ruler and grid
Insert to PDF:
- Insert page numbers and links into your documents
- Include images; clip, crop, and change image resolution
- Add watermarks to the background of your documents
- Insert headers and footers to customize your files
Review PDF Files:
- Insert comments, sticker notes, and stamps
- Use the whiteout tool to erase elements in your document
- Mark your documents by using the highlight, underline, and strikethrough features
- Add shapes such as arrows and stars
- Use the pencil tool to scribble on the document
- Compare documents and highlight differences in content
- Create personalized forms
- Control field sequences and insert scripts
- Add text, checkboxes, buttons, and other fields
- Include a Submit, Email, or Print button
- Import and export form data
Secure and Sign PDF Files:
- Approve and sign documents with legally binding digital certificates
- Secure your PDFs with 256-bit AES passwords
- Set and control permission levels
- Create and manage digital signatures
- Use the redaction feature to permanently black out confidential information under the first bullet point
- Transform scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with the award-winning I.R.I.S. OCR technology
- Recognize text automatically and within images
- Convert documents without retyping
- Batch recognize the text within multiple documents
Changes in Soda PDF 11.1:
- Text Alignment. You’ll be able to align the text in your text box to the left, right, centered and you can justify it. We got the standard slew ready for use.
- Paragraph/Line/Character Spacing – You can customize all the distances related to formatting your paragraphs, in a way that appeases your designer’s critical eye.
- Superscript/Subscript – Continuing on our improved text editing, you can add make any text smaller than the existing text. Superscripts will make it above the text like an exponent. Subscript will put it at the bottom, like when writing a chemistry formula.
- Bullet Points & Numbering Lists – You can now add bullet points to your text. If you don’t want standard bullets, you can use the numbers based version.
- Group / Ungroup – Your PDF pages will often be made up of many separate elements. You can group them together so you can interact with them all at once.
- Arrange Objects – Sometimes you need to have 3 separate images layered on top of each other. With a quick right-click you can move some images to the front, and then others to the back.
- Align Objects – You can use the quick alignment tool to line up each element along a shared margin.
- Horizontal/Vertical Flip – Select your object and get the mirrored version of that object. You can flip them horizontally or vertically.
In addition to those new features, we also enhanced a few existing ones:
- New Page Tab to house all the page management features.
- You can now choose if you want files created with the Soda PDF printer to open in Soda PDF.
- New Save Button for forms that lets an end-user save a copy of their form.
- New Bookmark nesting tool based around drag and drop.
- You can search for multiple documents using our new Multi-Search tool.
- Modify the width of the pen tool.
- Navigate your document by scrolling while holding down the mouse wheel.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 120.52 MB