El Capitan Transformation Pack will give you an all new OS X El Capitan user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in a single package. In this package, you’ll have the best user experience greatly resembling the real OS X El Capitan from Windows side.
El Capitan Transformation Pack simply will transform your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP in an elegant manner, basically installing a new skin. The Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Cursors, Fonts, Sounds, Icons, Dock, Finderbar, Dashboard, Spaces, Launchpad will take the looks of Apple related applications.
There aren’t too many options available, but you can control some of its aspects, such as the screen corner activation mode, font style, along with the Dock and taskbar.
If you are a MAC OS X fan and want to have your desktop look the same on your Windows computer, or simply want to try out a new interface, you can try this transformation pack.
El Capitan Transformation Pack Features:
- Instantly dress up Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to OS X El Capitan in one minute
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving user’s confidence and security in system
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- UxStyle memory patching
- OS X El Capitan/iOS 9 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- Start Orb matching OS X El Capitan themes without actually modifying system files
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
Changes in El Capitan Transformation Pack 3.2:
- Added Sierra wallpaper
- Fixed installation bugs on non-English OS