macOS Transformation Pack 4 will give you an all new macOS user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new macOS features combined altogether in a single package. This package will give for you the best user experience greatly resembling the real macOS from Windows side.
macOS Transformation Pack simply will transform your Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP in an elegant manner, basically installing a new skin.
The Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Cursors, Fonts, Sounds, Icons, Dock, Finderbar, Dashboard, Spaces, Launchpad will take the looks of Apple related applications.
There aren’t too many options available, but you can control some of its aspects, such as the screen corner activation mode, font style, along with the Dock and taskbar.
If you are a macOS fan and want to have your desktop look the same on your Windows computer, or simply want to try out a new interface, you can try this transformation pack.
macOS Transformation Pack Features:
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 including Server Editions
- Genuine macOS system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- macOS themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- macOS Finderbar emulation as the most authentic port with real Finderbar functions
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- macOS Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
Changes in macOS Transformation Pack 4.0:
- Added El Capitan desktop icons in theme files
- Added more Sierra wallpaper
- Added multiple versions of Windows 10 theme installation support (TH/TH2/AE)
- Added Windows 10 Anniversary Edition v1607 support
- Changed product name to macOS Transformation Pack
- Disabled font rendering engine on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition to (bug on major controls)
- Fixed installation bugs with permission on other cases
- Removed changing Windows 10’s logon screen for now to avoid corrupting logon system on Windows 10 v1607
- Removed some old Helvetica Neue fonts to fix thin font rendering
- Removed Windows 10 v1511 theme installation workaround (still add permissions for manual hack)
- Updated Windows 10 v1607 themes by cu88 from free releases (You can buy full version with more themes)