Windows 10 Transformation Pack will convert your Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8/ 8.1 based mostly system to appear to be Windows 10 and a few of its features emulated.
This will update your Microsoft Windows system with Windows 10 GUI by including some themes and changing system files.
Bring to your desktop the contemporary and funky look of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, together with Windows 10 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Icons, Sounds, Metro UI (Newgen), Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile, and more.
Windows 10 Transformation Pack comes with a self Metro configurator UI that may make all the things accomplished in a single step. The application software additionally has been configured to set user tile image matching to present user image and optimize default tiles in Metro desktop.
These features require .NET Framework 4.0 or later to be installed so in case you’re using Windows XP, ensure you have it installed first.
Windows 10 Transformation Pack Features:
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users secure transformation
- Easily configurable in a single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 together with Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 10 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 10 themes, wallpaper, and logon screen
- Virtual Desktop from Microsoft
- Revived start menu with Metro support
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured devices
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And a lot more
It is recommended to make a restore level to your system earlier than installing the Windows 10 Transformation Pack, as a result of several errors that might critically have an effect on the performance of your system.
What’s new in Windows 10 Transformation Pack 7.0:
- Changed .NET Framework requirement from version 4.0 to 3.5
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver installation bug on update
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver feature choice bug on Windows 7
- Fixed system files updating version detection bug on modern Windows platform
- Improved system files modification reliability
- An up to date arrow button within the login screen
- Updated Resource Hacker to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Start Menu Reviver to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated Start Menu color scheme to match with Windows 10 higher
- Updated Windows Explorer icon from Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
Size: 134 MB
DOWNLOAD Windows 10 Transformation Pack 7.0 FREE
Only registered and login users have permission to download above file.