ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 is an all-in-one digital asset manager and layered editor, that ensures unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs.
Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 combines layers, image editing and management tools with new GPU-accelerated adjustment layers.
Supports 4k monitors, improved lens correction, a chronological view of your entire photo collection, tools for tracking and returning to various adjustments. As well as applying them to other sets of images, and much more.
The improved drawing tools in combination with adjustment layers makes easier to create original advertising, innovative graphics and art imagery.
With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches. Development snapshots. Extended creative capabilities through Adobe Photoshop plugin support. New lighting and skin tone adjustments. Additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 packs a valuable punch.
Managing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast. Build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Selectively remove metadata to protect privacy and intellectual property
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Speed up workflow with native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems
- Improved color management with multi-monitor support
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
Editing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018:
- ACDSee Actions – Automate with Ease
- Extended Editing Capabilities with Photoshop Plugin Support
- Skin Tune – Flawless and Radiant
- Dehaze – Taking Your Murkiest Images Out of Obscurity
- Painless Color Matching
- Gradient Flexibility
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- Use the Fill Tool to select a color and enrich your chosen background
- View your adjustment history and return to a specific adjustment
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Batch edit groups of photos – rotate, crop, convert file type, watermark, and more
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency
- Layered Editor for additional effects
- Use the Move tool to adjust layers
- Trim out unwanted pixels by using the Eraser tool
- Ability to hide layers as needed
- .acdc file format for reopening images in Edit mode in the future
- Blending modes and opacity adjustments for combined layers
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 – Viewing Feature:
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures-enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Perform high-quality decoding on RAW images
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 – Developing Feature:
- Distortion Doctoring with Lens Correction
- Snapshots – Your Adjustment Freeze Frame
- Fuji X-trans Raw Support
- Non-destructively process RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and more
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of different tone bands
- Achieve HDR results from a single image
- Fix barrel, pincushion, and fish-eye lens distortions and perspective distortions
- Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the Vibrance tool
- Apply hue-based brightness adjustments and saturation-based tinting in the dedicated black and white mode
- Apply post-crop vignetting to any cropped image
- Use the Cross Process tool to add a surreal, retro effect
- Non-destructively reduce red eye
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit).
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018:
- Smart Erase. Remove unwanted objects and the Smart Erase tool will fill in the area naturally.
- Liquify. Retouch portraits by moving pixels, not changing them. *Not supported on 32-bit.
- Frequency Separation. You can smooth out flaws without losing texture by separating high frequency and low frequency layers in one step.
- Chromatic Aberration. Heal colored fringes on the borders of high contrast areas with the Chromatic Aberration tool.
- Actions Browser. Record your editing process, categorize and manage recordings, and batch apply any of 125+ pre-loaded recordings to multiple images at once.
- Pixel Targeting. Select and mask by targeting specific brightness ranges and colors within the image – even skin tones.
- Lens Correction. In Edit mode, correct barrel and pincushion distortion by applying the fix calibrated for the distortion inherent to the lens used.
- Improved Performance. Brushing is now 400% speedier! Also enjoy faster undoing and redoing, as well as Drawing tools.
- Split Tone Adjustment Layer. You can tint shadows and highlights respectively with a non-destructive adjustment layer.
- Polygon Selection Tool. Select around edges and irregular shapes with the Polygon Selection tool.
- Grain Tool. Give your images an old, film grain look with the Grain tool.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Whip through your process with hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.
Size: 170.43 MB
Download ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 11.0 Build 1200 for Windows x64