Corel AfterShot 3 is the world’s fastest RAW photo editing software. Turn your passion for photography into unforgettable photos – without spending hours at the computer.
Import, process and output faster, and get back behind the camera where you belong with AfterShot 3.
Corel AfterShot 3 is the simple, affordable way to quickly learn professional grade photo editing. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once with batch processing.
In short, organize and view all your photos in one place, quickly and easily with flexible file management options – no importing required.
With Corel AfterShot 3 as your batch-photo processor and image manager, you can quickly process your RAW photos.
Then, when you’re ready for more detailed editing, simply click the “Edit with External Editor” button to export in TIF directly to Adobe PhotoShop.
Corel AfterShot 3 is up to 4x faster than Adobe Lightroom. Furthermore, it integrates well with Adobe Photoshop.
What’s New in Corel AfterShot 3
- NEW! Comprehensive Watermarking
- ENHANCED! Highlight Recovery
- NEW! Blemish Remover tools
- NEW! Image Preset Library
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit only).
Changes in Corel AfterShot 220.127.116.117:
- SmugMug sharing is now integrated into AfterShot.
- How to share to SmugMug: From the Browse panel, click the Output tab, and in the SmugMug area, click login. Create or log in to your SmugMug account. In AfterShot, select and drag the thumbnails of the images that you want to share with one of the SmugMug uploads presets.
- Keywords: Apostrophe in keyword no longer causes issues.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: Lens correction applied by default.
- Nikon firmware (1.02) update: Fixed stability and display issues associated with images captured on Nikon cameras that use 1.02 firmware.
- Canon sRAW/MRAW: Corrected magenta hue issue.
- Sony SLT-A99, SLT-A58: Corrected lens mount type error.
- Fixed image rotation issues that occurred after exporting.
- Fixed issues related to viewing images after reconnecting an external storage device, such as a flash drive.
- Ubuntu 16.10 or higher: Fixed reported installation issues.
Size: 110.48 MB