FotoSketcher is a 100% free program for Windows (there may be additionally an experimental version for macOS) that converts your digital photographs into stunning paintings, sketches, or drawings automatically and in just some mouse clicks.
Over 20 completely different kinds are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings, summary artwork, and cartoons. From picture to painting (landscapes, architecture, portraits, etc.) in seconds!
You may enhance your unique photographs with easy tools (improve contrast, sharpen, simplify image, improve luminosity, color saturation, etc…) and add easy or realistic frames and text.
For advanced users, some more highly effective tools allow you to batch process several images, manually retouch some areas of your photos, combine multiple filters and even create your personal effects by using the script function.
If you need to flip a portrait, the photograph of your own home, or a wonderful panorama right into a painting, a sketch or a drawing then look no additional, FotoSketcher will do the job in just some seconds.
Thanks to FotoSketcher you’ll be able to create gorgeous images to make unique presents for your mates or family members. Create birthday cards, season’s greetings stationery, or simply print your work of art and dangle it on the wall.
Different styles are available: pencil sketch, pen and ink drawing, numerous painting renderings. You may enhance your unique picture with easy tools (improve contrast, sharpen, simplify image, improve luminosity, color saturation, etc…).
FotoSketcher is totally free, even for business use, and doesn’t contain any spyware, adware, or virus.
Changes in FotoSketcher 3.80:
- Larger preview area (21% bigger) with a new rotating “in progress” icon
- Painting 4 can now run without erasing the earlier painting. This might be helpful to combine effects or to start with broad brushstrokes after which load finer brushes and run the effect once more. To run Painting 4 without erasing the earlier image, RIGHT-CLICK on the Draw button as an alternative to left-clicking.
- The scripting function (press the F5 function key to open the window) may run the Painting 4 effect without erasing the resulting image. Just add the line “Don’t erase background” earlier than including a Painting 4 effect line in your script.
- Painting 4 now has an SVG export (as soon as the effect has been completed, an SVG button will seem, under the HD button). This exports the essential rectangles, not the brushstrokes.
- Pencil Sketch 1 has been refined (much less blurry)
- Custom clear PNG frames at the moment are supported, with ‘autofit’ and a full preview
- In the “modify source image” dialog box (F9 function key), a new icon is displayed on the saturation line. When clicked, it’s going to automatically enhance the color vibrancy of the source image.
- Custom brush directory for Painting 4 is now saved between periods
- A new language is now supported, Danish, due to the translation by Kenneth TOLLUND
- Lot’s of small UI enhancements and bug fixes
- All versions (32bit, 64bit, portable, and setup) at the moment are digitally signed for added security and hopefully fewer false positives from antiviruses
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 10 MB