XnConvert is a cross-platform XnView batch image converter and resizer with a powerful and easy to use experience. The application supports a wide range of input and output formats of graphic files, photos, and images.
All common picture and graphics formats (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR), as well as over 500 other image formats, are supported.
This freeware application provides you with numerous image processing tools that can come in handy. Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness, shadows and more.
XnConvert has been created by XnView developers. It is free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available.
- Batch adding of files and folders
- Support for drag and drop of files
- Batch rotating, cropping, resizing and more
- Adding of photomasks
- Preserving or removing image metadata in conversions
- Multipage image file support (i.e animated GIF, APNG, TIFF)
- Command-line integration via NConvert
- Filters – such as ‘Blur’, ‘Gaussian Blur’, ‘Emboss’, “Sharpen’ and much more
- Effects – such as ‘Old camera’ and much more…
Changes in XnConvert 1.85:
- [New] Batch convert: ‘save log’ menu
- [New] Batch convert: Extensions for hot folders
- [Bug] Batch convert: output format x2
- [Bug] Batch convert: resize by ‘Height’ ignore the value
- [Bug] Batch convert: Crash with ‘levels’
- [Bug] Thumbnail Labels not updated after changing category
- [Bug] Some WebP can’t be loaded
Languages supported: English, Armenian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czesh, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese.
Size: 35.19 MB