Java allows you to play online games and chat with people around the world. Also, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D. These applications, written in the Java programming language and access from your browse, are called “applets”.
Companies use this program in all major industries. Corporations also use Java applets for intranet applications and other e-business solutions.
It offers a rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability, and security. That today’s networked applications require. Whether deployed on phones, embedded devices, game consoles, laptops, data center centers.
Standard Edition software is the premier platform for rapidly developing and deploying secure. Also for portable applications that run on server and desktop systems spanning most operating systems.
Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher. That is necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language.
The technology is an object-oriented, platform-independent, multithreaded programming environment. You can depend on a consistent programming environment. Whether developing applications for consumers or mission-critical deployments.
Enables you to efficiently deploy exciting new applications and services.
Enables applications to securely access key system resources while protecting your data.
It allows you to do more with your applications. From real-time capabilities to high-performance multitasking virtual machines to broad access to system capabilities.
Runs across more than seven billion devices. The latter are mobile, desktop, television, and countless embedded devices.
This program is everywhere – and for good reason. It is the global standard for developing and delivering mobile applications, games, Web-based content, and enterprise software.
This technology was created as a computer programming tool in a small, secret effort called “the Green Project” at Sun Microsystems in 1991. As it turns out, the Internet was ready for Java technology. And just in time for its initial public introduction in 1995, the team was able to announce that the Netscape Navigator Internet browser would incorporate Java technology.
Java Key features:
- Write software on one platform and run it on practically any other platform
- Create programs to run within a web browser and web services
- Develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, HTML forms processing, and more
- Combine Java technology-based applications or services to create highly customized applications or services
- Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, low-cost consumer products. Write apps for practically any device with a digital heartbeat.
Java is one of the most popular application platforms.
- Standard Edition (SE) is the best platform for the development of desktop, server, and high-end embedded devices. And it is the most versatile runtime for Java as well as many other languages.
- Micro Edition (ME) is the best software for resource-constrained embedded devices. And has seen widespread deployment across mobile handsets and digital television devices.
- Enterprise Edition (EE) is the standard for delivering secure, robust, scalable, multi-platform applications, and services across the enterprise. From server and desktop applications to wireless and wireline applications.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012, R2, 2016, 2019 (64-bit).
- Mac OS X 10.8.3+, 10.9, and above
- Oracle Linux 5.5+, 6.x, 7.x.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5+, 6.x, 7.x.
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2+, 11.x, 12.x, 15.x.
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 – LTS, 13.x, 14.x, 15.04, 15.10, 16.04 LTS, 16.10, 17.04, 17.10, 18.04 LTS, 18.10.
Size: 69.74 MB