Mathematica 11.3 is a general computing environment, organizing many algorithmic, visualization, and user interface capabilities within a document-like user interface paradigm. It was originally conceived by Stephen Wolfram, developed by a team of mathematicians and programmers that he assembled and led, and it is sold by his company Wolfram Research.
Mathematica seamlessly integrates a numeric and symbolic computational engine, graphics system, programming language, documentation system, and advanced connectivity to other applications.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
It is this range of capabilities – many world-leading in their own right – that makes Mathematica uniquely capable as a “one-stop shop” for you or your organization’s technical work. Mathematica combines powerful computing software with a convenient user interface.
Mathematica’s features include symbolic and high-performance numeric computation, 2D and 3D data visualization, broad programming capabilities, and one-step creation of web documents. Mathematica’s notebook format allows for the generation of cross-platform, fully customisable files that provide professional mathematical typesetting and publication-quality layout of electronic and printed media.
Wolfram Mathematica 11 Features:
- Vast web of mathematical, visualization, graphics, and general programming functions, typically with state of the art implementations
- Ability to instantly create user interfaces to arbitrary computations by just specifying parameters
- Integrated computable data sources, from chemistry and pure mathematics to city locations and country statistics
- Highly general interface that allows the uniform manipulation and intermingling of graphics, programs, user interfaces etc
- Support for efficient datastructures such as sparse arrays, piecewise functions, etc
- Support for emerging fields such as graph plotting and analysis, alternate input devices, new data formats
- Ability to create and publish programs that run on the free Mathematica Player
Wolfram Mathematica is split into two parts, the “kernel” and the “front end” . The kernel is the algorithmic engine for performing computations. The front end provides a convenient human interface for creating and manipulating programmatic structures, allowing graphics, mathematics, programs, text, and user interfaces can be freely edited and intermingled. It also provides debugging capabilities, a presentation environment, and interfaces to usb controllers like gamepads. The two communicate via the MathLink protocol. It is possible to use the kernel on one computer and the front end on another, although this is not how most people use Mathematica.
- Notebook Document System
- Complex Analysis
- Volumes of Knowledge
- Symbolic and Numeric Computations
- Application Development
- Programmable Palettes
- Special-Purpose Interfaces
- Programming Language
- Interactive Help Browser
Size: 3.65 GB
Download Wolfram Mathematica 11.3.0 for Windows
Download Wolfram Mathematica 11.3.0 for Windows / macOS / GNU/Linux x64