The program also supports Top style Lite CSS editor, has a dual-pane file commander, as well as an (S)FTP client to upload your files. The editor uses language files to display menus and dialogs in different languages.
RJ TextEd is also a simple web development tool. The editor can use auto-completion and hints to assist you in editing your source code. You can preview HTML/ASP/PHP… code using one of the preview tabs or open a document in a browser. The editor does not only handle source code. RJ TextEd also handles true ASCII files, binary files and of course plain text files.
The program has been tested in Windows Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit). RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE.
RJ TextEd Features:
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi-edit and multi-select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- CSS and HTML preview using internal IE, Firefox 4 and Chrome browsers.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format, and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap …
Size: 67.7 MB
Note! The updates are available using the program update function or as a downloadable update.