WinHex 19 is a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use. Inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards.
X-Ways Forensics, the forensic edition of WinHex, is a powerful and affordable integrated computer forensics environment with numerous forensic features, rendering it a powerful disk analysis tool.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Capturing free space, slack space, inter-partition space, and text.
Creating a fully detailed drive contents table with all existing and deleted files and directories. And even alternate data streams (NTFS), Bates-numbering files, and more. Picture gallery, file preview, calendar and timeline display.
Furthermore, it serves as a low-level disk imaging and cloning tool that creates true mirrors (including all slack space) and reads most drive formats and media types. Also supports drives and files of virtually unlimited size (even terabytes on NTFS volumes!).
X-Ways Forensics and WinHex can natively interpret and show the directory structure on FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, Reiser, CDFS, and UDF media and image files. It performs safe recoveries on hard disks, memory card, flash disks, floppy disks, ZIP, JAZ, CDs, DVDs, and more. Also it incorporates several automated file recovery mechanisms and allows to conveniently recover data manually.
X-Ways WinHex Features include
- Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, …
- Native support for FAT12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Next3, CDFS, UDF
- Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
- Various data recovery techniques
- RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes’ virtual memory
- Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
- Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
- Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
- Analyzing and comparing files
- Particularly flexible search and replace functions
- Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
- Drive images and backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
- Programming interface (API) and scripting
- 256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, …)
- Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
- Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
- Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
- Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
- Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
- Supports files of any size. Very fast. Easy to use. Extensive program help.
- … and more!
WinHex provides sophisticated, flexible and lightning-fast simultaneous search functions that you may use to scan entire media (or image files), including slack, for deleted files, hidden data and more. Via physical access, this can be accomplished even if a volume is undetectable by the operating system e.g. due to an unknown or a corrupt file system.
All Features of WinHex
Size: 4.35 MB