Zend Studio 13 combines proven Zend technology and the Eclipse PHP Developers Tools (PDT) project to create the world’s most powerful IDE for developing rich Web applications.
By combining proven Zend PHP editor technology, integration with Zend Platform and Zend Core, built in database connectivity, integrated debugging, profiling, code coverage and testing capabilities, team support with extensible version control support, support for Zend Framework, support for Web Services, comprehensive with multi-language support and extensibility provided by the vibrant Eclipse open source community, developers have the tools they need for support of the entire PHP application lifecycle.
Zend Studio 13 is designed for new PHP programmers wishing to create PHP applications for the coolest Internet programs and Web pages. It is the perfect PHP development environment for delivering robust and bug-free applications in record time.
Zend Studio includes:
- Advanced code editor, with intuitive code, assist, smart code completion, refactoring, real-time error validation and analysis, and more.
- Mobile development features that enable the easy creation of mobile applications on top of existing PHP applications and server back-end.
- Cloud deployment on leading Cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix, Red Hat OpenShift, and Microsoft Azure.
- API-Centric development, with integration with Apigility to create, document and test RPC or RESTful services.
- Framework support, with built-in tools that allow developers to build framework based applications with proper structure, files, and directories.
- Enhanced source control integration to help developers work smoothly with SVN, CVS, Git, and GitHub.
Zend Studio 13, the leading integrated development environment for PHP Web applications, maximizes developer productivity by allowing you to develop and maintain code faster, resolve application issues quickly and improve team collaboration. Backed by Zend and built on top of the Eclipse platform, Zend Studio offers unmatched reliability and extensibility.
- Intelligent Code Editor
- Robust Debugging Capabilities
- Eclipse Ecosystem
- Mobile: AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova
- Magento and Doctrine support
- Docker and Git Flow Support
- PHP 7 and older versions
- PHP 7 Express Migration Assistant
- Cloud Support for AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Perpetual License
- and more…
Zend Studio 13 ships with the most complete PHP 7 support to date. It provides support for the newest scripting concepts in PHP 7, such as Return Type Declarations, Anonymous Classes, the Spaceship Operator, Group Use Declarations, Scalar Type Hints, and more.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux (x86 and x86-64), Mac OS X: 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 Mavericks.
Size: 612.55 MB