Folder Guard is a powerful computer security program that you can use to control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources, such as Control Panel, Start Menu, and so on.
You can use Folder Guard to lock your personal files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records. You can even completely hide your private folders from virtually all applications, and such folders would remain invisible until you enter a valid password. You can also protect sensitive system files from modification or destruction, disable access to the removable drives, restrict access to Control Panel, and more…
You can protect with password virtually any folder or file, allowing only authorized users to open the protected files or folders. You can protect an unlimited number of files and folders, each with its own password, or you can use the Master Password of Folder Guard to unprotect them all at once.
What you can do with Folder Guard:
- Hide folders from prying eyes
- Hide files without encrypting them
- Lock files and folders with passwords
- Use Quick Start Wizard of Folder Guard
- Restrict access to Control Panel and other resources
- Set up user-specific restrictions
- Prevent users from installing unauthorized programs
- Prevent users from running programs from the removable disks
- Restrict downloading programs from the Internet with Internet Explorer
- and more…
Changes in version 19.7:
- A problem has been corrected that prevented Folder Guard from working properly when a very large number of different folders were configured to be protected.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 7.47 MB