Jetico Personal Firewall protects your computer from unwanted hacker’s attacks from outside as well as from malicious programs “living” secretly inside your computer’s memory and hard drive. Three levels of protection are included: low-level network packets filtering, application-level network events filtering and filtering of user-level process activity.
Jetico Personal Firewall checks every packet that comes in or out of your computer. Using configuration sets for Security Policy you define how your computer is connected to the local network and the whole Internet.
Your computer may be completely hidden from any unfriendly attempts to access your hard drive while you are able to access any web sites you want and you decide on which applications are allowed to access Internet and which are not. With Jetico Personal Firewall you feel secure, safe and protected while enjoying all Internet activities.
The Jetico Personal Firewall software allows the user:
- Protect computer from both inbound hackers’ attacks from network as well as from unwished network access attempts performed by malicious software.
- Choose a pre-defined Security Policy.
- Edit existing Security Policy.
- Create own Security Policy (i.e. the firewall rule set configuration).
- Monitor running applications that access network.
- Monitor selected/all the network packets as well as selected network events.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 including 32-bit versions and versions for 64-bit AMD64 platform
Size: 3.74 MB