Norton Password Manager (previously Norton Identity Safe) permits you to create advanced passwords and retail them alongside together with your bank card and different data in an encrypted online vault.
This app makes logging into your favorite websites simpler, sooner, and safer. It is a simple and safe password supervisor throughout browsers and gadgets.
Norton Password Manager integrates together with your Internet browser and helps you safeguard delicate login data. Your personal names and passwords are all the time obtainable to you – even in the case, you resolve to various browsers. That helps shortly and securely log in to your favorite websites from computer systems, iOS, and Android cellular gadgets anyplace you go.
Norton Password Manager can auto-fill your addresses, bank cards, frequent flyer numbers, and rather more. Securely saves notes and shortly finds them once you want them. Unlike most password managers, Norton Password Manager lets you realize if a website is protected or not earlier than you go to it. And, it warns you of and blocks malicious websites.
Norton Password Manager Features:
- Helps securely retailer your passwords in an encrypted vault that solely you’ll be able to entry
- Built-in browser shops and helps fill in your data
- Saves addresses and bank cards for sooner online checkout
- Helps you create advanced passwords with a built-in password generator
- Stores frequent flyer numbers and different password-protected notes
- Secure cellular PIN permits you to enter your Vault even sooner out of your Android gadgets
- Helps stop phishing and malicious websites from capturing your keystrokes.
Changes in Norton Password Manager 7.4.2 for Android:
- Bug fixes
Operating System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later.
Size: 79.9 MB