Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall. Also it provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily. Without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
It is free to use. Registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Windows Firewall Control doesn’t filter any packets and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes. You can switch them with just a mouse click:
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Windows Firewall Control Features:
- Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
- Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
- Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
- Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
- Import and export the policy of the program.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Check for a new version from the program interface.
- And many more… Just give it a try.
Windows Firewall Control Registered Users Features:
- Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
- Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
System Requirements of Windows Firewall Control:
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, 2012.
Changes in Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52 :
- Removed: Obfuscated code was removed in order to avoid false positives.
- Updated: The documentation was updated.
Size: 3.08 MB