WinArchiver 4.3 is a powerful archive manager, which can open, extract, manage and create the archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including Zip, RAR, ISO, 7z and other popular formats.
WinArchiver allows you mount or unmount archive or change virtual drive parameters without launching WinArchiver main program. It can mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction using Virtual Drive Manager. You can specify whether running this program automatically on boot, or launch it manually.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive is a free Virtual CD/DVD ROM utility.
It can mount not only all popular CD/DVD image files, but also all popular archives. You can run programs or access the files from a virtual drive without original CD/DVD discs. The virtual drive works 200x faster than traditional CD/DVD ROM drive.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive can mount ZIP, RAR, 7Z, and other archives as virtual drive instantly. It provides a more convenient and faster way to access files in archives. You can mount an archive as a virtual drive, then access files in the archive through the virtual drive. With this feature, you don’t need unpack archives before open files in archive, which can help you save lots of time.
Supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .xdi (Extended Disc Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File).
WinArchiver Main Features:
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.
- Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Supported OS: from Windows 98 to Windows 10 or above (32-bit, 64-bit).
WinArchiver System Requirement:
- Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 operating system or above.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB hard disk space.
Changes in version 4.3:
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Size: 6.22 MB
Download WinArchiver 4.3 (x86/x64)