CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure.
This app is easy to use, one-click cleaning so beginners can optimize their computers in seconds. In addition, it’s packed with advanced features for power users.
It is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. Removes unused files from your system, allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.
It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
CCleaner can run from a USB drive and be installed or run on a computer without a complicated setup process. It is possible to specify files, folders, and registry keys to ignore the cleaning process.
Especially relevant that it’s fast. Normally taking less than a second to run. And contains NO Spyware or Adware!
CCleaner cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
- Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
- Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
- Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant, and Maxthon.
- Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
- Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
- Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more!
Is CCleaner better than Disk Cleanup?
CCleaner is, in simplest terms, a disk cleanup tool. … (It’s just better than Windows’ built-in disk cleanup tool.) If your disk is almost full, then freeing up space can help boost performance—but running this program every day isn’t going to give you massive performance gains.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows XP (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server (all editions)
- Mac 10.6 to 10.11 64-bit editions
Changes in CCleaner 5.66.7716:
In this version of CCleaner, we have added full cleaning support for the Brave and Vivaldi browsers!
Please note we have patched the 5.66.7705 version to 5.66.7716 to fix a stability issue in the CCleaner Professional Trial flow.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Cookies’ was also deleting internet history and was incorrectly reporting large numbers of trackers
- Internet history is now deleted via the ‘History’ Privacy category, which also includes download history and recently typed URLs
Size: 84.53 MB
DOWNLOAD CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61