WIPE Pro – PC Cleaner is easy to use and powerful security tool. It allows you to protect your privacy by clearing browser history and cache, cleaning index.dat files, securely removing cookies. It also safely deletes autocomplete history and temporary internet files and erases any other tracks that you leave behind after having used your pc.
WIPE Pro removes all traces of your online and offline activities in Windows OS. Also in the most popular browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera). And in many of your other, daily used software programs. Only the evidence of your activities, which is recorded and stored by your computer without your permission, is erased. No user documents will be deleted!
WIPE incorporates US DoD 5220.22-M, Gutmann (full 39 steps) and Russian GOST algorithms to completely erase your personal and private data. That makes deleted usage tracks unrecoverable.
WIPE Pro has an additional built-in tool to protect your privacy: Screen Lock. Try this software for free and discover the many invisible files in which Windows records your online and offline activities!
WIPE Pro PC Cleaner Features
- A complete solution to remove user tracks. WIPE Pro clears user browsing history, cookies, index.dat files, cache, logs, temporary internet files, autocomplete search history, recent document list, recent keywords list in toolbars, cached thumbnails of viewed pictures, registry cache and many many other areas.
- Clear tracks collected by Windows. WIPE Pro clear history records, tracks, and evidence of computer usage made in Windows. Nobody will be able to find out what you did on your PC.
- Clear tracks in 100s other applications. WIPE Pro will also clear tracks, evidence, garbage files in many other programs that you might have installed on your PC.
- Impressive list with tracks preview – after running Wipe will show you a convenient list of all tracks that you have on your PC, calculates the number of files and registry records.
- Tracks preview. You can click any item on the list to see which tracks (information) stored under it to decide if you need to clear it.
- Separated by areas. Every program in the list (including Windows) have several options to clean. The user can specify what to clean more carefully. Every area has its own checkbox.
- Closing running programs. The app checks for running programs and will close those that necessary for successful cleanup.
- Watching for success. WIPE Pro will verify tracks removal and will notify you if any file or registry record wasn’t deleted correctly. This can happen if some running program locking files/registry records.
- No restore. Wipe uses anti-recovery methods, even file names will be renamed to digits so no one will be able to guess the content of deleted files.
- Reminds you to clean your PC. Wipe tray agent can remind you to clean your PC when you have finished with Internet browsing.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10.
Changes in WIPE Pro 2020.06 PC Cleaner:
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added message that asking the user if he/she would like to run the software with administrative privileges. This message appears only once. You can switch this option in the Settings area of the software at any time later.
- Added cleaning of the Yandex browser. We found that this browser collects more tracks and garbage on your PC even more than original Chrome.
- Added cleaning of garbage files “Reporting and NEL” in the Chrome browser and in all other Chromium-based browsers (including Microsoft Edge).
- Added cleaning of Microsoft Edge Backups folder (previous version of Edge, which is not based on Chromium).
- Improved procedure when you click any links inside the software (added Microsoft Edge Chromium).
- Improved procedure to track errors in our software. This change will help us catch and fix a few bugs that were already reported by our users, but we have not yet caught them.
- Improved translation and interface texts in a few places.
- Improved uninstall procedure, now preventing errors when the main app was running during uninstall.
- Fixed issue when the installation script restarts the software when it should just simply close it.
- Fixed issue when the user tries to install an older version over the newer one. This is no longer allowed. However, if you need to install the older version you must uninstall the newer version first, and then, install an older version (make a clean install).
- Fixed issue when the launcher window was too big.
- Fixed bug when instead of the software name you can see: “no title”.
- Fixed bug when newly added software appears in a notification message even if they are not installed on your PC.
Size: 5.98 MB