Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 9 is a vital maintenance tool that will improve your PC’s performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. This software was designed to remedy system sluggishness and crashes caused by disk fragmentation.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is extremely simple to use. It does not require any analysis phase and is faster than most of the other disk defragmentation software. It will help you get the maximum performance out of your expensive hardware investments.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro places system files to the faster part of the disk, minimizing the time needed for the hard drive to access them. Merges scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, preventing fragmentation of newly created files.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 9 minimizes the growth of the VSS storage area and reduces the chance of overwriting previous VSS snapshots. You can set to start defragmentation automatically when the computer has been idle for 15 minutes.
This defragmenting tool is designed for fast optimization of today’s modern hard disks. Get the maximum performance out of your expensive hardware investments. Can save your time by defragmenting only necessary files, instead of defragmenting an entire hard drive.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 9 is not just a defragmenter any more, but a fully featured disk optimizer. And with all the advanced techniques of disk optimization it has, Disk Defrag remains extremely compact and even easier to use!
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Features:
- Free space consolidation. Disk Defrag merges free space into a large contiguous block. This technology dramatically slows further files fragmentation and speeds up disk access.
- System files smart placement. Commonly used by Windows, system files may be scattered all over the disk and intermixed with data files. Disk Defrag arranges system files by defragmenting and moving them to the faster part of the disk. This minimizes the time needed for HDD to access system files improving overall computer performance.
- Enhanced user interface. A redesigned user interface integrated into the Windows Explorer context menu and minimized to the system tray on close. Use its many new customization settings to simplify the defragmentation process.
- List of fragmented files. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro lists all the fragmented files after performing disk analysis. You can find the most fragmented files and their paths by sorting the list. Right-click on any file directly in the list to defragment it.
Normally, the NTFS file system reserves about 12.5% of the disk volume for the MFT records (a place where system store information about every file and directory). However, when the rest of the disk space is getting low, the MFT Reserved Zone will be used for storing regular files. This may lead to MFT fragmentation. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro replaces regular files from the MFT Reserved Zone into the rest of the disk space and allows NTFS to allocate contiguous space for the MFT records and thus to prevent its fragmentation.
More Advanced Features:
- Auto-defrag mode. With its auto-defragmentation feature, Disk Defrag acts in real-time, while your system is idle. It can easily defragment your hard drives in the background and you will not even notice its activity.
- Single file or folder defragmentation. It is sometimes reasonable to defragment either one or several individual files instead of defragmenting an entire drive. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro can save your time by defragmenting only those files that you’ve selected.
- Scheduled defragmentation. Running Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro on a regular basis ensures your disks stay defragmented. Use a wide range of its scheduler options to set the most suitable time span for disks defragmentation.
- Multiple Languages. Available in English, German, Dutch, Japanese and Russian.
Changes in Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 126.96.36.199:
- The software now comes with a more powerful Pro version that offers advanced functionality for an even greater effect on performance.
- Made multiple algorithm improvements and enhancements.
- Resolved all known bugs.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.7 MB