AB Commander is the next generation dual-panel file manager and Windows Explorer replacement. It enables you to work with your files and folders quickly and efficiently.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
AB Commander offers a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts.
AB Commander has power tools such as the built-in command line, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders. Supports the regular, virtual, and compressed folders through the same unified interface, and more.
AB Commander Features:
- Control your files and folders. You can use AB Commander to work with two folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of file management tasks. You can copy, move, rename, delete files and folders, using the familiar drag-and-drop operations, or built-in commands. You can split large files into smaller pieces. Then merge them back into the original file. You can compare and synchronize folders, to determine which files require updating.
- Works with drives of any format. AB Commander can manage files and folders on both NTFS and FAT/FAT32 disks, including the network and removable drives.
- Easy to use. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to use by both novice users and computer professionals.
- “Speaks” plain English. User’s Guide describes its commands and operation in plain English, without “pseudo-techno” or “geeky” talk.
- Flexible. You can customize the look and feel of AB Commander to suit your personal style and preferences. It lets you perform many operations in more than one way, letting you choose the most convenient method for you.
- Other disk and shell tools. Fully supports the third-party shell extensions that enhance the operation of Windows Explorer.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AB Commander 17.11 :
- Several improvements have been made to mitigate the ‘blank file list’ problem that was introduced in Windows 10 Creators Update.
- A new option has been added to allow you change the automatic selection of the next item after the ‘delete’ or ‘move’ operations.
- The Find files command now searches for the names of folders, in addition to the names of files.
- The Synchronize command now creates empty subfolders in the destination folder, if they exist in the source folder..
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Size: 4.4 MB
Download AB Commander 17.11 UploadGig