Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
It is an intuitive note management application that offers you a single place for the organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes and clippings.
With EverNote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do’s; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more…
EverNote provides a unique approach by storing all different types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight – without having to open notes individually – either by a single click on any date in the Time Band, or by using EverNote’s handy Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync
With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember things you like
Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
- Save favorite webpages
Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
- Research better
Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues
Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Plan your next trip
Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
NOTE: If you want additional upload allowance you need to download Premium version.
Changes in Evernote 6.7:
- Fixed paste + match style behavior where not all content was being pasted as expected
- Fixed an issue where local unsynced content disappears when the source notebook is no longer available
- Options dialog updates to use standard Windows control for tree navigation
- Focus is now set to title or content based on user preference regardless of how new notes are opened (previously only supported when a note is opened in a new window)
- Added information on the note editor version in the ‘About’ dialog to improve root causing of issues
- Fixed issue where wrong note is sometimes shown when launching presentation mode
- Fixed issue where nothing happens when users click Edit >> Delete option in Single Note View
- Fixed issue where some users are encountering a 500 error on sign in.
Size: 99.8 MB
Download Evernote 7.9.4 for Windows x86 (Premium version)
Download Evernote 7.9.8 for Android (Premium version)