Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
It is an intuitive note management application that offers you a single place for the organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes and clippings.
With EverNote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do’s; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more…
EverNote provides a unique approach by storing all different types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight – without having to open notes individually – either by a single click on any date in the Time Band, or by using EverNote’s handy Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync
With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember things you like
Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
- Save favorite webpages
Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
- Research better
Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues
Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Plan your next trip
Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
NOTE: If you want additional upload allowance you need to download Premium version.
Changes in Evernote 220.127.116.1127:
- Improved drag and drop support for lists, to-dos, and tables
- Added incremental zoom control in the image gallery mode
- Added support for hundreds of emojis using typebehind
- Improved the performance of note loading
- An issue where some clipped content is not visible in notes
- An issue where words added to the dictionary aren’t remembered between app launches
- An issue where some notebooks are not listed when moving a note from a joined notebook
- An issue where attached PDFs and Images are sometimes not searchable
- An intermittent issue where new users can sometimes see no content after first launch
- An issue where a new note is created in the default notebook when a stack is selected instead of the first notebook in the stack
- An issue where rotating an image or annotating it results in the size of the image getting reset
- An issue where Google drive links cannot be opened when the enable descriptive links is checked
- Several workchat issues including one where a user is taken back to the “All Notes” view after a sync is performed
- Several top crashes
Size: 129 MB