Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
It is an intuitive note management application that offers you a single place for the organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes and clippings.
With EverNote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do’s; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more…
EverNote provides a unique approach by storing all different types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight – without having to open notes individually – either by a single click on any date in the Time Band, or by using EverNote’s handy Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync
With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember things you like
Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
- Save favorite webpages
Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
- Research better
Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues
Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Plan your next trip
Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
NOTE: If you want additional upload allowance you need to download Premium version.
Changes in Evernote 6.13:
- Encryption between the client and server has been beefed up.
- We let users save audio locally if they’ve exceeded the note size
- Users are prevented from making content changes when the Evernote client database is locked by another process (e.g., antivirus scanner)
- Evernote client asks once and remembers when you don’t want to see a “note move” notification.
- Messaging to alert the user when they’re approaching their notebook limit
- The cursor stays in the note body when the user navigates away from the title field
- Files can be consistently reattached after deleting or undoing an editing action
- Print behavior works consistently between the main note and single note view
- Work Chat no longer flags an inbound message as a new thread when it’s not
- Notebook count is correct
- Large lists of notes and tags are scrollable as expected
- We gracefully handle when some video cards incorrectly report their capabilities
- Some users were intermittently unable to add a new note. We patched that.
- Numbered lists keep their numbering sequence intact consistently
- Drag & Drop of files and documents from Evernote to other apps
- Keyboard shortcut for renaming Notebook Stacks now consistently works
- Note statistics remain on screen when expected
- And of course: Misc. other product bug fixes and improvements.
Size: 130 MB