Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager. It is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Multi Commander makes use of a trendy and environment-friendly dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has everything you want every day and works with files to make your work quick and environment-friendly. It has all the standard features that a file manager has like copy, transfer, rename, and view.
But Multi Commander’s huge power is the feature that allows you to do advanced tasks easily. Tasks reminiscent of Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, and Browsing inside archives. Also, it may edit the Windows Registry and access FTP. Furthermore, it may search for and view files and photos.
There can be highly effective, built-in Scripting support that allows you to automate many tasks and develop their performance. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts to work rapidly and effectively.
Fast and Efficient File Management
- Dual-pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching allows quick file browsing. Quickly deal with folders with many hundreds of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use highly effective filters to restrict what you wish to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to complete, allowing you to proceed to work without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use short keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all of your alternatives while you return from browsing one other location within the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and versatile file search.
- View and alter file permissions. Take ownership of files.
- File Operation plug-ins can automatically sort or unpack files when moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for the quick and protected renaming of multiple Files and Folders. Rule-based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that allows you to view files of any size with minimal memory usage. View as ASCII/ Unicode/ UTF8/ Binary and Hex.
Customizable and Extensible
- Customize layout and colors to fit your styling wants.
- Powerful script engine allowing you to create scripts to automate tasks.
- Extensions and plug-ins that develop the performance of the Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers (SDK) to create extensions and plug-ins.
- Picture tools to convert/rotate images, view/take away EXIF tags, and adjust EXIF Date.
- Internal image viewer for Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff, and lots of RAW formats.
- Show Movie information from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as further columns in your movie files.
- Audio tools to view audio file properties, view, and/or edit MP3 Tags.
- FTP is considered a virtual filesystem (with SSL/TLS support).
- Browse network servers and shares.
Changes in Multi Commander 13.0 Build 2953 :
- Better handling of not enough free space when copying
- Show image in Preview panel now using WIC (Windows Imaging component)
- Drop file/folder on tab header and make that tab go to that location
- And many more (check change log)
- 10 Stability Issues
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 Windows (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Czech, and Japanese are supported.
Size: 8.02 MB
Right-click the link and select “Save link as“…