Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager. It is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Multi Commander uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, Browsing inside archives. Moreover, it can edit the Windows Registry and access FTP. Furthermore it can search for and view files and pictures.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality.
And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
Fast and Efficient File Management
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all your selections when you return from browsing another location in the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions. Take ownership of files.
- File Operation plug-ins can automatically sort or unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for the fast and safe renaming of multiple Files and Folders. Rule-based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size with minimal memory usage. View as ASCII/ Unicode/ UTF8/ Binary and Hex.
Customizable and Extensible
- Customize layout and colors to suit your styling needs.
- Powerful script engine allowing you to create scripts to automate tasks.
- Extensions and plug-ins that expand the functionality of Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers (SDK) to create extensions and plug-ins.
- Picture tools to convert/rotate images, view/remove EXIF tags, adjust EXIF Date.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show movie information from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as extra columns on your movie files.
- Audio tools to view audio file properties, view and/or edit MP3 Tags.
- FTP viewed as a virtual filesystem (with SSL/TLS support).
- Browse network servers and shares.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Czech and Japanese is supported.
Changes in Multi Commander 7.7.0 Build 2404:
- ADDED – New AlreadyExistsDialog that shows thumbnails are more options and new layout
- ADDED – New overwrite option “Overwrite if size differs”, “Overwrite if larger”, “Overwrite if smaller”
- ADDED – Added so copy path to clipboard can convert mounted path UNC path
- ADDED – Rename Dialog for Replace text in name, will now remember last 20 used texts
- ADDED – Create link dialog will now remember last used option
- ADDED – Improved logging in some places
- ADDED – API to Add/Remove column to current view
- ADDED – Added workaround for issue that if network mounted device got unmounted and remounted it got the same name since Windows Cached it.
- ADDED – Settings if FocusItem should be saved on exit or not
- ADDED – MultiDataFileViewer got more default setups (thanks to pncdaspropagandas )
- CHANGE- Lots of internal changes and code cleanup
- FIXED – Fixed issue in FTP and 7Zip that made Keep DateTime not work in some situations
- FIXED – Fixed crash issue with range selection
- FIXED – Issue with range selection in WinExplorer setup
- FIXED – Issue with tab stealing focus when MultiRename window closes
- FIXED – 7 Stability issue reported by crash report system
Size: 6.70 MB
Download Multi Commander (32 Bit)
Download Multi Commander (64 Bit)
Download Multi Commander Portable (32 Bit)
Download Multi Commander Portable (64 Bit)