XYplorer Pro 20 is a multi-tabbed file manager for Windows, featuring a very powerful file search, versatile preview facilities, a highly customizable interface, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It’s extremely fast and light, it’s innovative, and it’s fun!
XYplorer Pro (formerly known as TrackerV3) is a hybrid file manager that combines features found in navigational and orthodox file managers.
Instead of dual folder panes, it features a file tree and a tabbed interface for folders that supports drag-and-drop between tabs.
A central feature is the hideable information panel at the bottom that can be used to view file properties and contents, generate reports, preview files (PNG, TIF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PSD, ICO; WAV, MP3, MPEG, AVI; TTF, PFB; HTML, EML, MSG, DOC, XLS, PDF, and many other formats) and find files.
The XYplorer Pro search facility supports Boolean logic, Regular Expressions, whole word, and fuzzy matching, binary string search, and multiple location searches. Some unique features are the Catalog, (which is a user created panel of links to files, folders, URLs, and similar entries), Scripting (which allows user to create stored sets of commands, similar to a macro), and UDC (User Defined Commands), which allow user to create a limited set of customized commands.
XYplorer Pro 20 Key Features
- XYplorer Pro is a Portable File Manager. It doesn’t require any installation, nor does it ever change your system or registry. Ideal for a USB drive.
- Tabbed Browsing. Cutting-edge file management using a true multi-tabbed interface.
- Dual Pane spells productivity and ease of use.
- Powerful file search with amazing speed. It supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, Boolean RegExp, Content Search, and more…
- Folder View Settings. Save and auto-restore the view settings of any particular folder. Great feature, saves a lot of time.
- Mini Tree, the author’s personal killer feature.
- Folder Sizes can be shown right in the file list.
- Tags and Comments let you give colors, labels, and comments to individual filenames.
- Reduce your daily routines to simple keystrokes with User-Defined Commands!
- Scripting. Advanced solutions for advanced tasks.
- One-click previews of all important image, audio, video, web, office, and font file formats.
- A powerful Favorites Panel called Catalog.
- Quickly create New Items from a configurable menu, a major time saver!
- Portable File Associations. Home is where your double-click is!
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts for more than 300 functions. Have it your way!
- XYplorer Pro is continuously enhanced and users are taken seriously.
- A clean and user-friendly interface makes working with XYplorer Pro easy and intuitive.
Supported Operating Systems: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in XYplorer Pro 20.40.0000:
- Content Search and Preview. Now both 64-bit and 32-bit IFilters are supported. This broadens the support for previewing and searching the textual contents of complex document formats (e.g. Office files).
- Quick Refresh List. The white space context menu of the file list now features the command “Refresh List”. A little gesture towards heavy mouse users.
- Color Filters. Now you can optionally have Color Filters fill the whole column. Makes them more visible, especially with short-named files.
- Previewed Audio Formats. Added DSD and DSF files (Sony’s DSD Stream File) to the previewed audio files. Note that this format is ID3V2 compliant and thus XYplorer will show the tags in the Preview Panel and in the various ID3-Tag columns. Needs a matching CODEC installed, of course.
- Mouse Down Blow Up. The new “Fit width only” option is perfect for quickly previewing vertical images in best resolution for vertical-only panning.
- Mouse Down Blow Up on Thumbnails and Icons. Now the middle mouse button can be used. Frees left and right button to perform their traditional tasks.
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Sanford Clark.
Size: 4.53 MB