AOMEI PE Builder is a powerful Windows PE creation tool. It will help you to create a bootable environment into CD/DVD, USB flash drive or ISO file based on Windows PE (Windows Pre-installation Environment or download Windows PE creating environment from network) without installing AIK/WAIK.
AOMEI PE Builder integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used.
Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc.
AOMEI PE Builder also is a free assistant to AOMEI Backupper or AOMEI Partition Assistant. And the bootable media you create is compatible with both BIOS and UEFI, so you don’t have to create two medias for those two boot modes separately.
The function of the Windows PE system created by PE Builder is similar to that of Windows system. Besides, the PE system has many common tools (backup and recovery tool and partition tool, etc) and also gives users the right to add tools or drivers as they want.
When users create Windows PE, it supports to add portable tools to Windows PE to specialize their own system according to their will. After starting the computer from the created Windows PE, users can execute many operations which are complex or even impossible in Windows. For example, when system cannot start, users can recover or restore it by entering Windows PE. In general, it is a practical and easy-to-use Windows PE system creation tool which certainly will bring you surprise.
Features and Utilities of AOMEI PE Builder:
Familiar Windows Interface
When creating WinPE bootable disk, AOMEI integrates desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, and task bar into the WinPE environment. This makes it easy and effortless for you to manage files and documents, just like using Windows operating system.
No AIK/WAIK Installation
To create a Windows PE media, typically you have to pre-install Windows AIK or WAIK, or prepare a Windows installation disc. Luckily, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to create a Windows PE boot disk without installing AIK/WAIK. It will save your valuable time and energy!
Pack Portable Tools and Drivers
Except many built-in tools in AOMEI PE Builder, you can still specify your own Windows PE through the following two functions:
- Add Files: Include more portable tools you like into WinPE bootable disk.
- Add Drivers: Add multiple drivers to WinPE bootable media to recognize more hardware.
In most cases, the WinPE created by AOMEI PE Builder can be connected to network; through the network, you can:
- Off-line antivirus: When the computer is locked and can’t remove viruses/Trojans due to viruses attack, download directly anti-virus software off-line version in Windows PE system.
- Maintain system: System administrator can easily maintain systems of computers which have different hardware. For example, you can easily backup system to NAS or network shared directory.
Creating Environment Download Supported
If there’s no Windows PE creating environment on your computer or you’d like to create Windows PE based on Win10, PE Builder could download it and create Windows PE automatically. And you can also download the shared Windows PE creating environment on cloud services manually.
The bootable media you create is compatible with both Legacy BIOS and UEFI,therefore you don’t have to create two medias for those two boot modes separately. Tips: Create Windows PE on system above Win7 and create the version of 64-bit.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003-2016.
What’s New in AOMEI PE Builder 2.0 :
- Support to download Windows 10 recovery environment to create a Windows PE bootable media.
- Support to cancel the operation during the process of creating a Windows PE bootable media.
- Added dual-boot function: a Windows PE bootable media supports both EFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
- Now AOMEI PE Builder fully support Windows 10/Vista/XP.
- Update built-in tools.
- Fixed some known issues.
Size: 146.84 MB
Download AOMEI PE Builder 2.0