Norton Utilities 16 provides the essential tools you need to optimize the performance of your PC. The application suite cleans up, tunes up and speeds up your PC to help it run like new again.
Norton Utilities finds and fixes broken registry links and damaged files, frees up disk space, reclaims system memory, accelerates startup time, and boosts application and system performance. It opens the programs faster and you can work on multiple open programs simultaneously. Unlike other PC tune-up software, Norton Utilities focuses 100 percent on performance and provides easy-to-use tools that make a real difference.
Make your computer boot faster by prioritizing the startup programs with Startup Manager. Instead of letting Microsoft Windows load programs you don’t need, Startup Manager loads only the programs you choose.
Boost the overall performance of your PC by optimizing the hard disk with the disk defragmenter and cleaner. It removes hard drive clutter, temporary files, and Internet cookies. It allows you to permanently and delete unwanted sensitive data from your PC so hackers cannot access it. The Service Manager works in a similar way to accelerate the PC’s startup time. The registry defragmenter and cleaner free up and reclaim memory by fixing registry errors, organizing registry files, and repairing broken links.
Management tools let you view and manage the memory usage of running applications so you can make adjustments that improve PC performance. You can also evaluate the performance of your PC by benchmarking it against other PCs.
Norton Utilities Key Benefits:
Fixes common PC problems and helps keep your computer running fast and trouble-free
- Finds and fixes issues in Microsoft Windows to prevent PC freezes, crashes and slow downs.
- Scans for potential problems that can cause your hard drive to crash.
- Helps you “rescue” accidentally deleted or damaged files that may still be retrievable on your hard drive.
Boosts your PC’s performance and helps it run like new again
- Lets you turn off services and programs Windows automatically loads at startup, so your PC gets up and running faster.
- Safely defragments, repairs and optimizes your Windows registry to help programs load faster and boost overall PC performance.
- Frees up PC memory, so you can run more programs simultaneously, without slow downs or crashes.
Cleans up your hard drive to help it run faster and give you more room for your Stuff
- Reorganizes (optimizes) files that are scattered across your hard drive, so your PC can find them faster.
- Finds all the duplicate files, so you can remove them.
- Removes the programs you don’t use.
Keeps your online activity private and helps prevent your personal information from being stolen
- Permanently erases all record of your Web activities, so others can’t see what you do online.
- Lets you completely and permanently erase old, unwanted and unneeded personal Stuff, so no one can access or retrieve it.
Norton Utilities Features:
- Duplicate File Finder – Finds all of the duplicate files scattered across your computer’s hard drive, so you can remove them and free up disk space for more of your Stuff.
- System Dashboard – Shows you step-by-step how to get your computer to run like new again.
- Application Uninstaller – Removes the programs you don’t use or which take up too many resources.
- Speed Disk – Brings together (defragments) and reorganizes (optimizes) files and data that have become scattered across your hard drive.
- Disk Doctor – Scans your hard drive and alerts you to problems that can cause computer errors and crash your hard drive.
- Disk Cleaner – Permanently erases all record of your computer and Web activities to protect your privacy.
- Registry Cleaner – Helps eliminate Windows Registry problems that can slow down your PC, trigger error messages and cause Windows to crash.
- Registry Defragmenter – Removes gaps, free space and corrupt files in your registry and compacts it to free up system memory and make your PC start up faster.
- Registry Restore – Makes a backup of the registry before making any repairs so you can easily undo them if necessary.
- Startup Manager – Lets you choose what programs load automatically when Windows starts in order to free up memory and improve PC startup time.
- Service Manager – Improves startup time and reclaims system memory by letting you turn off unneeded system applications (also known as Windows services) that Windows automatically runs in the background.
- UnErase Wizard – Lets you quickly restore accidentally deleted files that may still be retrievable on your hard drive.
- Smart Updates – Silently and automatically installs product upgrades.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Size: 46.94 MB