Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business is a single integrated and comprehensive solution for backup and disaster recovery, migration, and data management for small businesses. It is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, with no or limited IT personnel.
This software package includes the Drive Backup, Drive Copy, Partition Manager, and Disk Wiper. It means Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business Edition offers the innovative file-based backup imaging technology (pVHD, VHD, VMDK), bare-metal recovery to dissimilar hardware, migration, partitioning, and wiping for physical servers and workstations.
The software also offers server support and flexible Technician Licensing options for professionals managing small groups of co-located servers.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business Key Features:
Ultimate Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- Innovative backup imaging technology – for users it’s available as a new backup image container pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format – a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines. It’s very efficient in handling incremental chains, data de-duplication, and synchronization. Besides pVHD, the new technology enables to back up directly to any virtual container (VMDK, VHD, etc.)
- Back up exactly what you need, and with the best suited backup technique – recommended automatically based on the type of data you wish to protect
- No hardware dependency with Paragon Adaptive Restore
- Easily recover files, databases, mailboxes, emails and other items
- Comprehensive recovery environments based on DOS, Linux, and WinPE
- Boot problem correction without restore
Fast Image Backup:
- Live imaging and migration of Windows systems with two snapshot technologies – Microsoft VSS and Paragon Hot Backup to guarantee fast and reliable live protection
- Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements to minimize storage requirements and optimize backup speeds
- Scheduled and unattended backup operations that are fully compliant with set-and-forget backup policies
- Advanced backup options like Cyclic Backup and Synthetic Backup to secure your data
Full-range hard disk partitioning:
- The fastest and safest partitioning engine on the market – our product does the job with minimal time and risk
- Exclusive flexibility: merge partitions, redistribute free space, split one partition to two different, undelete partition and more advanced options
- Perform hard disk drive editing tasks
- Manage several operating systems on one environment
- Upgrade storages with minimal impact on business activities
- Fast migration to new HDDs, SSDs, new hardware
- Migrate any Windows OS since XP to a different hardware configuration
- Automatic partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance and longevity (not all operations are supported)
- Exclusive optimization of NTFS file system (MFT defragmentation and shrinking)
- Easily erase all live data so as it cannot be recovered with any existing technology
- 10 wipe algorithms including military and government data erasure standards of several countries to destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories without affecting the used data
- Wipe exactly what you need – hard disks or separate partitions (primary, extended, logical)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 130.65 MB