Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite (Paragon HDM Suite) is an all-in-one suite to completely protect, maintain and manage your PC!
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite provides you with all of the tools you need to manage today’s hard drives, including partitioning solutions, backup and restore, optimization and defragmentation, hard drive disposal, boot management and system recovery.
This suite allows you to make fast migration to new HDDs, SSDs and virtual machines. Efficient disk maintenance and optimization are available too.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite also allows you to manage multiple operating systems (up to 16) on a hard drive. Protect your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, your settings, and all data files with easy-to-use backup tools.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite handles your backup tasks automatically – from backing up the entire system, individual partitions or just selected files. Incremental and differential backup technologies make continuous system backups exceptionally efficient with the Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite. A one-time full backup of the entire computer followed by regular incremental backups keep the latest status of your PC safe at all times. The new backup containers in pVHD format speed up backups to networks (like an NAS).
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite – Partitioning and Optimization Features:
- Partitioning Engine. A high-performance partition engine which is compatible with all new generations of data devices. Paragon’s partition engine is more powerful than ever before
- Basic and Advanced Partitioning. Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems without formatting; check file system integrity; run complete surface test
- Split partitions. You can separate OS and data or different types of data by splitting one partition to two different partitions of the same type and file system
- Merge partitions. Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition
- Redistribute Free Space. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions
- Automatic partition alignment. Optimize performance of your hard disk during partitioning/copy operations and restoring a backup image to new hard drives (not all operations are supported)
- Convert dynamic to basic MBR disks. Convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk containing simple volume(s) into a basic MBR disk
- NTFS and FAT defragmentation. 27 defragmentation strategies, MFT defragmentation and shrinking, low free space defragmentation
- Boot Corrector. Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity
- Boot Manager. Easily manage several operating systems on one computer
- HFS file systems conversion. Convert any version of NTFS file system to Apple HFS and vice versa without reformatting
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite – Backup and Recovery Features:
- Major backup techniques. Sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement
- Any backup destination. Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP/SFTPs servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). You can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK) to do P2V out of backup image scenarios. The use of virtual containers has enabled to significantly improve performance and usability for this type of migration operations.
- Smart Backup Wizard. Back up exactly what you need, with the best backup technique automatically chosen according to the type of data you wish to protect
- Selective Restore. Easily extract files and folders from a backup image through the Restore Wizard without the need to restore an entire image
- Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0. The latest Adaptive Restore helps you restore your system backup onto completely different hardware from which the backup was made, or migrate your operating system from your old to your new computer. P2P Adjust OS Wizard will add all required drivers smoothly and easily, making your operating system bootable on your new machine or on the altered hardware
- Hot Processing Options. Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has a highly flexible, improved configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)
- Backup and Restore to or from FTP/sFTP. Directly write your backups to an FTP server. Using sFTP, the data transfer to the external server will be protected and encrypted
- Backup to VD Wizard. Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to a pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format – a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines
- Restore from VD Wizard. Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows, WinPE, and Linux)
- Improved write-operations by using asynchronous backup. Improve the speed of the backup processing by using asynchronous writing operations
- Encryption and password protection for backups. To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards
- Comprehensive recovery environments. Three types to choose from, based on the latest Linux, DOS, and WinPE 3.0, available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives or Backup Capsule
- GPT/uEFI compatible Backup Capsule. Build a WinPE-based bootable backup capsule for your 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to successfully start up PC from it in case of emergency
- P2P Adjust OS Wizard. Successfully migrate a Windows physical system to a different hardware platform (P2P).
- Disaster recovery for Apple Boot Camp. Protect dual-boot Macs from the Windows side or in the Linux or WinPE recovery environments
- Recovery Media Builder. Prepare either Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO file. Unlike Boot Media Builder you don’t need to have Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) installed in the system
- UIM (Universal Image Mounter). Mount pVHD backup images to browse their contents and retrieve data both, in the program and directly under Windows OS
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0. Instead of two utilities downloaded from Paragon’s website (BMB and RMB), the new RMB 3.0 is now embedded into the product. Combining the best of the two utilities, it can boast more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive in an ISO
- Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
- Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite – Data Copy and Migration Features:
- Full range of copying operations. Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying
- Copy/Restore to dissimilar sector size. Copy or restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4k hard disk with no additional actions from your side
- File exclude for Copy HDD. When copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can now easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process
- Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware. Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite – Virtualization Features:
- P2V Copy / P2V Adjust OS. Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode and make the OS start up after unsuccessful migration or virtualization with third-party tools
- Support for major virtual machines. MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation 10.0, VMware Fusion, and Oracle VirtualBox 4
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite – Data Wiping Features:
- Data Wiping. Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with a custom algorithm or the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard
- Wiping SSD. Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite supported OS: Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite:
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK)
- Adaptable main program window
- Wiping SSD
Size: 146.3 MB
Click here to Download
Click here to Download
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite 10.1.25.813 (32-bit)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite 10.1.25.813 (64-bit)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite 10.1.25.813 Backup and Recovery Bootable Media (32-bit)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite 10.1.25.813 Backup and Recovery Bootable Media (64-bit)