IObit Unlocker is a light-weighted however highly effective tool designed to repair the “Access Denied” or “Access Denied” “Cannot Delete” issues.
Often after we attempt to delete a file or folder in Windows, we see annoying messages like “Cannot delete file: Access is denied”. Or “Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program. Or “There has been a sharing violation”.
Or “The source or destination file may be in use”. Or “The file is in use by another program or user”.
Or “Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use”. Or “Cannot read from the source file or disk.”
This is major as a result of the file or folder is being utilized by one other program or user. Unlocker can “Force” terminate all associated processes that stop you from deleting or accessing files/folders that you could.
IObit Unlocker releases the file or folder from being occupied by programs and allows you to shortly take away or modify the file or folder. IObit Unlocker is extraordinarily Easy to Use. Just right-click on the locked file or folder you wish to unlock. Or you’ll be able to drag and drop the file or folder into Unlocker to unlock from getting used. Just one click will clear up the problem “Access Denied”.
- Quick After-unlock Operations. You can select from “Unlock & Delete”, “Unlock & Rename”, “Unlock & Move”, or “Unlock & Copy” to simply perform the next operation with IObit Unlocker
- Unlock Multiple Files/Folders. Supports unlocking multiple files or folders on desktop or else places at the same time.
- Terminate All Related Processes. IObit Unlocker is ready to terminate all associated processes that lock the file or folder when switching to “Forced” mode.
- Safe and Secure. IObit Unlocker is protected and safe, without any virus, adware, and spyware, and adware.
Changes in IObit Unlocker 1.1:
- Added Supported for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Improved the UI
- Fixed common bugs
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.41 MB