NTLite is the cutting-edge Windows configuration and supreme customization tool. You can modify your present Windows setup or an image however to be deployed.
NTLite permits you to take away Windows components that you do not need or will need to have put in.
Also, you’ll configure and mix, tempo up the Windows deployment course, and have all of it set for the next time. Easily mix software program installers, scripts, registry tweaks, or raw directions. Provide a silent swap and routinely run the equipment installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending modifications, and operations are launched on a single web page for a quick overview sooner than making use of those modifications. NTLite can gather a bunch of machine hardware records and use them in all of its options.
Built with express consideration on ease of use with the intention to focus on additional important points around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and loads of additional particulars help you to be additional productive.
Live arrange modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a novel feature allowing you to vary already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify corresponding to you’ll image, and reboot if compulsory; on-the-spot outcomes.
Reduce Windows footprint in your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility security mechanisms, which tempo up discovering that sweet spot.
The hardware objective pointers are a really helpful feature. It permits you to see prematurely for any missing drivers on the following deployment sooner than making use of modifications. This means that you can objective one different machine when preparing an image whereas making an attempt to realize the minimal deployment measurement.
The driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily mix a single or quite a few drivers, updates, or language packages. Package integration options-wise sorting. It means that you can seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them throughout the acceptable order, conserving hotfix compatibility in confirm.
Easily change quite a few Windows settings in your live setup or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature assists, providing many typically used decisions on a single web page for easy setup. Multiple-choice decisions are launched with reliable entries, with no typing compulsory. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine information, allowing for a fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2.3.0 Build 8396:
- Unattended: Computer Name %SERIAL% variable, dynamically insert machine’s serial number throughout the install
- Settings: Win11 Setup requirement – Storage and RAM bypass option
- Settings: Win11 Start – ‘Show most used apps’ option
- Components: Win11 language removing detections for ‘Basque’, ‘Catalan’, ‘Galician’, ‘Indonesian’, ‘Vietnamese’
- Components: Win11 removing more for ‘Microsoft Account’, ‘System Guard’, ‘VBS’, ‘Edge Chromium’, ‘Telemetry’, ‘Speech’, ‘Diagnostics’, ‘OCR’
- Settings: Win11 TPM requirement disabling option improved
- Settings ‘Windows’ section merged with ‘System’ for clarity
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening) and German (Cartman586)
- Source: Detected file in use error while saving, if processing Install + Boot + WinRE images within the same session
- Components: Win11 ‘DevicesFlow’ removing would cause Settings – Devices closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Wired Autoconfig’ removing would cause Settings – Network connections closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Zip Folders’ removing was reverting Explorer toolbar to an old ribbon style
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Especially related, it would not require .NET Framework or one other addition to run beneath supported working methods.
Size: 18.6 MB