NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also, you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks, or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run the application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes, and operations are presented in a single page for a quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather a host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details that help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
The hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image while trying to reach the minimum deployment size.
The driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate single or multiple drivers, updates, or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, with no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for a fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2.0.0 Build 7580:
- General: Automatic update functionality for the tool (File – Check Updates)
- Source: Deployed Windows support – now can also edit already deployed non-host Windows, e.g. on mounted virtual drives or other partitions
- Components: ‘Disk Cleanup’
- Source: ‘Reserved Storage’ enabling/disabling for live C:\Windows on Win10 2004+ (Right-click on Source C:\Windows, or from Settings once loaded)
- Components: ‘Authorization Manager’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Certificate Manager’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Component Services (COM+) management console’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Computer Management’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Device Manager’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Disk Management’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Diskpart’
- Components: ‘Dolby Atmos codec pack’
- Components: ‘IIS management console’ (detected only if installed, separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Input Switch’
- Components: ‘International Unicode Components’
- Components: ‘Local Users and Groups Manager’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘MBR to GPT conversion tool’
- Components: ‘Microsoft Management Console (MMC)’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Networked Camera Source’
- Components: ‘OLE for Process Control (OPC) library’
- Components: ‘OneCore UAP Common Proxy Stub’
- Components: ‘Print Management’
- Components: ‘Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) ping tool’
- Components: ‘Resource Mapping’
- Components: ‘Services management console’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Shared Folders UI’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Task Scheduler management console’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘TPM management console’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Components: ‘Virtual Disk Service’
- Components: ‘Windows AI Machine Learning’
- Components: ‘Windows Firewall management console’ (separate 64 and 32-bit)
- Unattended: Disk partitioning template now pre-fills install size to have recovery partition last
- Updates-Win10: DISM update cleanup methods inserted earlier to avoid error 2054 in a single session
- Installer: Silently installing NTLite was always starting the tool, now optional with /autorun
- Update-Features: ‘Browser.InternetExplorer’ filtered out of FODs as there is already Internet Explorer feature configurable
- Components: ISO files .\Sources\replacementmanifest cleanup with removals
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening), Chinese Traditional (Matt), Dutch (René), French (tistou77),
- Greek (Soulimiotis), Polish (KrzysioZ), Portugues-Brasil (Igor), Russian (Den-s), Spanish (Oleada), Ukrainian (Ihor)
- Components: TPM removal blocking Cryptographic service startup after CU + remove reinstalls
- Updates: Uninstalling packages could cause this tool to crash
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.
Size: 10.8 MB